• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Poor drops of the fabric from the Troll Camp. Tapped last night before bed nothing and again this morning nothing. I placed it in inventory and took it back out. I don't know if this will help. I won't be getting that Turtle either after 10 adventures and no fabric I give up.

Goals I and II show up for me at 6 am PST. Goal III shows up at 9 or 10 pm PST. The timing of the goals don't make any sense.

Fashion Designer
    Had to sign in again to post I wonder why they changed how long we stay logged in.

My first goals arrived (or I saw them) in the afternoon. The next day they were around 10pm and since then in the morning when I wake up and open the game around 7am. I haven’t had Thurston give me anything but maybe it’s because I have all the kids. Who knows? LOL

It’s the amazing community that keeps me going and allows me to sometimes even laugh at the absurdity of it.

Fashion Designer
    Checked if anything new and had to login again. What is the deal? Do I have to stay in the forums or I have to log back in?

Fashion Designer
    I won Enoki from a midnight mushroom just now and my game reset. It then gave me another path instead and no Enoki. So sad!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcplaystoregames View Post
    Is there a particular way to get the mushroom kids or what? I'm 30+ (stopped counting) of filigree path now but can't seem to get the little cute kids. Any suggestions.
    Im at 113 filigree paths and no kids except the one it just took away from me with a reset. This event is really bad. Much more aggravating than others.

Rhino Keeper
    This game still has bugs. I visited the community and received inventory from their sparkling mines. I also completed the mushrooms and got a little man with the bat , that would make it two of them since I already had one. Then my gam double backed and took my mushroom and my little man. Boo hooo 🙃can you fix it please please. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too and took my mushroom. Boo hoo May we should just do a goal and get points and a little person so alert we get one of each. At least I’m not the only one.

Rhino Keeper
    Well to add insult to injury, I just got gemtrapped. Accidentally hit my gold mine with my pink and lost 61 gems. And I didn't even get gold (black flag). Luckily I have only 6 gems left now, so that won't happen again in a long time...
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I really hope they fix daily goals soon - sad that we only get 2 instead of 3.
    1 of my accounts got all 3 goals today. Guess this event really is sporadic.....but I'd rather get a drop from the Troll Camp instead of all 3 goals
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx