• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 95 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Making the most of my incy wincy teensy collection of filigree paths: : )

Attachment 51928
    I wish I could give you some of mine! I have a bunch from before this event. I love the look of the petal paths and I especially love the way you have the fortress surrounded with the mushroom thingys. I will not mind having extra of those when the game is over!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Just firstly want to say thank you to all here for all the information you all share... It?s always invaluable to me Secondly I'm having huge trouble getting Spelldust mushrooms is anyone else having this problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_e5 View Post
    Just firstly want to say thank you to all here for all the information you all share... It?s always invaluable to me Secondly I'm having huge trouble getting Spelldust mushrooms is anyone else having this problem?
    Those are really really rare. Like I chopped down about 40 during unlimited energy - and I got about 15 total - I think.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieMac88 View Post
    I still cannot purchase the fortress. It is not in my inventory?I went all the way to the beginning? and it isn?t in the market. I?ve posted in the Bugs Forum but I guess everyone is on vacation? Thanks for letting me vent. This is the most frustrating event ever! I sure hope they send out surveys this time. All the big mushrooms disappear so I can?t get the people or paths. So frustrated!
    This totally sucks. I really hope this gets sorted for you so you at least can have a shot at this event.

This event seriously is a hot mess.

Is is it that some players are actually getting the Thurston gift plus the three mushroom quests daily?

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I haven't been able to spawn a single fangbeast, sad.

I don't know what to do.
    I am having trouble with the fangbeast too. The only times it does spawn is when the goal isn't active. I have tried all the usual ways mentioned in the Game Guide or Hub. Also, the ponds spawned Truffle almost every time for the first day that Goal became active but the last few days, I get 1 every 7 or so tries. Troll camp is not reliable either.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    This totally sucks. I really hope this gets sorted for you so you at least can have a shot at this event.

This event seriously is a hot mess.

Is is it that some players are actually getting the Thurston gift plus the three mushroom quests daily?
    I only had Thurston once.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Those are really really rare. Like I chopped down about 40 during unlimited energy - and I got about 15 total - I think.
    Yes, I got a few on the first day of that goal but can't seem to get the last one I need. All the drops seem very sporadic now. Very frustrating. I quit the last event as I knew I couldn't finish and may quit this one too.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got two of the daily goals. I can't seem to spawn fangbeast though. But I'm happy to be able to do the community visits one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    I finally got two of the daily goals. I can't seem to spawn fangbeast though. But I'm happy to be able to do the community visits one.
    I got mine from the lair, trees and cows

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieMac88 View Post
    I still cannot purchase the fortress. It is not in my inventory?I went all the way to the beginning? and it isn?t in the market. I?ve posted in the Bugs Forum but I guess everyone is on vacation? Thanks for letting me vent. This is the most frustrating event ever! I sure hope they send out surveys this time. All the big mushrooms disappear so I can?t get the people or paths. So frustrated!
    if you purchasd it and it isn't in your inventory or hidden ehind something, you have to send a ticket to storm. i don't know where you live, but its a holiday weekend here in the US & i'm sure S8 won't be open on monday. so tues is the earliest you can hope for. however, you should be able to do most of the building upgrades (minus the ones that require the truffle guy-but he is actually one of the more reliable spawns/drops) until then. i am 3 of something (can't tell you off the top of my head) shy of finishing.and i started day 1. and i'm almost done after 3 days of playing (with one day-today- being at the beach and not playng a lot because sand and water are moer important. and so are wonderful naps. and last night packing for the beach weekend). so work on what you can build in your workshop and you should still be able to finish
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily