• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    After reading through the posts, I went back to my board to do the daily goals. They are not there.
    Have you scrolled all the way down your goal book?
    In my second account I have about 13 goals opened, and the daily goals for this event was towards the bottom of the goal book.

Rhino Keeper
    For those that actually have gold nuggets, I have been having about a 50% chance of getting the troll camp drop (fabric) from the adventures. I really don't want to waste my gems on purchasing them just to advance the fortress until I absolutely have to.

On a side note:
    To all that have helped make sense out of this event and tried to keep our frustrations to a minimum it is so greatly appreciated!! After my little outburst the other day I have stayed away from the forum because it was literally driving me crazy. The mods and devs should give you guys a little appreciation gift, you deserve it.

May we all stay sane and manage to complete this event!
    trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Two of the 3 daily goals showed up for me:
    Neighbors and fangbeasts
    So far the neighbor one worked, unless when I go back in the game my mushroom is gone.

On a side note, visiting neighbors is glitchy.after not getting the mine item for 4 collections, I decided to visit neighbors to get my last 3. I was able to get 2. However, most neighbors didn't have even 1 sparkling mine out (hmmmm) and every neighbor appeared to have items placed in unopened plots. it was very weird as many plots looked unopened but had animals, Alicorns, buildings, decorations placed in them.

Troll camp: no drop in 3 collections. It's going to be a long event.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 05-25-19 at 05:18 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I had goals 1 and 2 this morning and was able to get the choppable mushrooms, but I didn?t get goal 3. Both mushrooms today and the 3 Thurston gave last night gave me filigree paths. I know some people like them, but I don?t use them so they sit in storage. I hope S8 isn?t going to give us 1 every time. I?d much rather have a chance at the Fungi 5. I rarely get anything good in these choppable items, but I wouldn?t want the free paths to hurt my chances.

Just glad S8 seems to have figured these new goals out, although fighting 2 fangbeasts each day could be a problem.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 05-25-19 at 05:40 AM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    For those that actually have gold nuggets, I have been having about a 50% chance of getting the troll camp drop (fabric) from the adventures. I really don't want to waste my gems on purchasing them just to advance the fortress until I absolutely have to.
    trudyscandles
    I didn’t receive the fabric until my 4th adventure, although in past events I usually had a 50% return rate. Hoping my 25% rate this event will improve. Still hoping for the turtle, too.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Two of the 3 daily goals showed up for me:
    Neighbors and fangbeasts
    So far the neighbor one worked, unless when I go back in the game my mushroom is gone.

On a side note, visiting neighbors is glitchy.after not getting the mine item for 4 collections, I decided to visit neighbors to get my last 3. I was able to get 2. However, most neighbors didn't have even 1 sparkling mine out (hmmmm) and every neighbor appeared to have items placed in unopened plots. it was very weird as many plots looked unopened but had animals, Alicorns, buildings, decorations placed in them.

Troll camp: no drop in 3 collections. It's going to be a long event.
    Two of the three showed up for me today as well, however they don't show progression.
    For example I click on neighbors hearts and the goals is still 0 of 15
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Making the most of my incy wincy teensy collection of filigree paths: : )

Attachment 51928
    Cute! The ones on the left & right look like smiley faces. 🙂
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Weird thing happened to me when I was collecting hearts in my neighbor's kingdom. I clicked on their sparkling mine and received a Sporestruck Moss. Returned home to check my inventory and it was there. Was this a glitch or a new way to collect items?

Has this happened to anyone else?
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Farm Supplier
    Yes this happened to me as well yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by morsith View Post
    Weird thing happened to me when I was collecting hearts in my neighbor's kingdom. I clicked on their sparkling mine and received a Sporestruck Moss. Returned home to check my inventory and it was there. Was this a glitch or a new way to collect items?

Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm over 20 filigree n just one kid. So unlucky.