• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 92 of 95 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192939495 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Now that the event is over, my level 6 Mushroom Fortress drops only coins. Is this typical?

Also, do events ever repeat?
    It should also drop other things like mushrooms, glimmerdust, feasts or longswords. Maybe next collection.
    It is normal collection time and drops change after the event.
    I don't think they repeat events, but they do repeat the 'blueprint', just with different items/ themes.
    And sometimes event exclusive items are for sale later.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Spent 1000’s of energy trying for turtle, didn’t get, really, really wanted, way too random!!
    I'm sorry you tried so hard and didn't get him. :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Drops on 1st account was coins and mushroom, 2nd account coins, glimmerdust and mushroom. The real prize from last event was Portia Bella!

Trudyscandles
    I agree!
    I am happy with the level 6 mushroom fortress, mostly because it looks good and drops multiple things, but Portia Bella is great!
    She's my third 'weekly alicorn' (that's how you call them right?)
    I do agree with some previous comments that she is to small. And does anyone else thinks about Lady GaGa's meat dress when looking at her?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I agree!
    I am happy with the level 6 mushroom fortress, mostly because it looks good and drops multiple things, but Portia Bella is great!
    She's my third 'weekly alicorn' (that's how you call them right?)
    I do agree with some previous comments that she is to small. And does anyone else thinks about Lady GaGa's meat dress when looking at her?
    Well, I hadn't thought of Gaga before, but I sure do now. �� It's a shame that this event was so full of glitches. Portia Bella is the best prize we've received in a long time. So many people gave up along the way, because of the problems and missed out on getting her and that's really a shame.

Executive Chef
    i'm just diappointed that we had one of the glitchiest (if that is a word) events in this year. and no "i'm sorry for screwing up the past 2 weeks of your playing life...here is a little gift" from S8
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Snip
    I do agree with some previous comments that she is to small.
    And does anyone else thinks about Lady GaGa's meat dress when looking at her?
    Count me in on thinking that as soon as I saw the splash screen for the event!

I haven't heard back on getting her resized though but will post if anything changes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    Well, I hadn't thought of Gaga before, but I sure do now. �� It's a shame that this event was so full of glitches. Portia Bella is the best prize we've received in a long time. So many people gave up along the way, because of the problems and missed out on getting her and that's really a shame.
    This event was so disappointing for me. The glitches were one thing, but I am totally shocked that only 15% of people couldn't finish because of a lack of fabric. The last two days of the event, I had everything finished other than flags. I got fabric maybe once every 4-5 collections. I'd rather go back to Ivy's 12 hour drops and have them guaranteed. Random drops like that are totally unfair.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    This event was so disappointing for me. The glitches were one thing, but I am totally shocked that only 15% of people couldn't finish because of a lack of fabric. The last two days of the event, I had everything finished other than flags. I got fabric maybe once every 4-5 collections. I'd rather go back to Ivy's 12 hour drops and have them guaranteed. Random drops like that are totally unfair.
    Keep in mind, the poll only reflects the experiences of forum users which is a very small percentage of overall CS players. I'm sure there were many more that couldn't finish due to the fabric, we're just not hearing their response because they're not on the forum to share them.

Executive Chef
    but again....this was the glitchiest event this calendar year. and no "i'm sorry" gift. just those 3 extra mushrooms. whooo!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Keep in mind, the poll only reflects the experiences of forum users which is a very small percentage of overall CS players. I'm sure there were many more that couldn't finish due to the fabric, we're just not hearing their response because they're not on the forum to share them.
    That's true and Isume that most people on the boards are also the most active players.