• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    poll added. I tried to capture what you'd asked for. Polls are limited to 13 questions.

If you cannot see it, you need to change your settings to Full Site.

Fashion Designer
    I skipped this event mainly due to taking abreak lol but tried getting the free purple mushrooms every day. well after a while i only got missions 1 and 2. and more annoyingly i got paths 99% of the time, and three or four IDENTICAL mushroom people! none of the other ones only repeats of Trumpet! those choppable free stuff was hardly worth my time this event

Rhino Keeper
    Polls are nice to have but it is difficult to convey my absolute exasperation with this event. I play on 2 different accounts. I would not have been able to upgrade to a level 6 mushroom palace without purchasing game packs or spending gems. It is not right to have to spend actual money or gems to be able to finish an event.

I absolutely love this game but I am getting really fed up with all of the issues encountered during events. Obviously S8 is more interested in pushing these events on us right after one another than testing the event to make sure the bugs and glitches are worked out!

Trudyscandles

Farm Supplier
    Still no Turtle for me. I had so many bugs this event😭

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    poll added. I tried to capture what you'd asked for. Polls are limited to 13 questions.

If you cannot see it, you need to change your settings to Full Site.
    umm how about asking "I got 4 kids but no Truffle"

Any one has any idea of topic or needs for tomor new event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'll be done with this event after one more collection from the Mushroom Fortress. So I thought I'd create a mushroom-toadstool village in a corner of my queendom and at the same time, make some use of the hundreds of Filigree Tiles that I'd gotten.

I made some quick adjustments before heading to Starbucks for a coffee fix, but when I reopened CS, I discovered that ALL my walkers had crowded themselves on the Filigree path and were walking back and forth on it. It looked like the scene from Cars when they were all obsessing about the newly made road:

I'm guessing that the starting point for all the walkers is the south-western corner of the land, hence their assembling at the area, but it is still a funny scene.
    They're having a community Mushroom Festival! Later on they'll crown someone the Mushroom Queen and have a parade.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcplaystoregames View Post
    Any one has any idea of topic or needs for tomor new event?
    There's no way to ever truly know beforehand what an event is going to be. There is a thread dedicated to discussing upcoming events and from what we've seen so far, most players are leaning toward tomorrow's event being a dreaded LB.

Here's a link to that thread, specifically to the teaser pic for tomorrow's event and players' opinions on it: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1582215

Farm Supplier
    Building the fortress was easier this time, probably because I spent so much time early on just chopping mushrooms...the bottleneck was of course the unpredictable drops from the troll camp, which was annoying, but still better than Ivy's hut, to a degree. The drop from the mines was all right, especially since weirdly when I visited people, I think my neighbors, I got the item from their mines when I clicked on them. Still rather annoyed that we have yet to see any implementation of a sell off or delete feature to get rid of excess event items...I tried very hard to use up everything so that I didn't have extras, but there were still a few. I DON'T WANT THE CLUTTER--PLEASE FIX THIS!

I didn't read very carefully, so I thought the turtle from the adventure was something to fight, not a pet, so I still hadn't gotten it by the time I built to level 6 and ended up wasting gems on buying some things for another adventure...only to wind up with no turtle and more clutter. The glitches with the visiting neighbors and community members made that part basically unplayable for most of the event, and I only got one of the kids, which was not Truffle. Story line was all right, we'll see if Portibella pans out to be worth the effort...I still have a few collections to get her. Clearly we are being too lenient with the Baron and not punishing him enough because he just continues to clomp around, causing problems. He needs to be eaten by more plants.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 658 wild mushrooms in my inventory. I really tried to get the turtle. I tried this morning and have one adventure left to get it. Wish me luck but i am not too hopeful.