Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
Two of the 3 daily goals showed up for me:
Neighbors and fangbeasts
So far the neighbor one worked, unless when I go back in the game my mushroom is gone.

On a side note, visiting neighbors is glitchy.after not getting the mine item for 4 collections, I decided to visit neighbors to get my last 3. I was able to get 2. However, most neighbors didn't have even 1 sparkling mine out (hmmmm) and every neighbor appeared to have items placed in unopened plots. it was very weird as many plots looked unopened but had animals, Alicorns, buildings, decorations placed in them.

Troll camp: no drop in 3 collections. It's going to be a long event.
Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
I had goals 1 and 2 this morning and was able to get the choppable mushrooms, but I didn?t get goal 3. Both mushrooms today and the 3 Thurston gave last night gave me filigree paths. I know some people like them, but I don?t use them so they sit in storage. I hope S8 isn?t going to give us 1 every time. I?d much rather have a chance at the Fungi 5. I rarely get anything good in these choppable items, but I wouldn?t want the free paths to hurt my chances.

Just glad S8 seems to have figured these new goals out, although fighting 2 fangbeasts each day could be a problem.
Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
Two of the three showed up for me today as well, however they don't show progression.
For example I click on neighbors hearts and the goals is still 0 of 15
All 3 goals showed up for me earlier, but I only received a reward for Goal 1 and Goal 2. I completed Goal 3 first and although it disappeared from my goal book, I did not receive the mushroom reward for completing it. I have since completed Goal 1 and 2 and did receive mushrooms for those.