View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

15 45.45%
  • I didn't like this event

11 33.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

10 30.30%
  • Capybara

13 39.39%
  • Mariachi Band

7 21.21%
  • Blooming Cactus

7 21.21%
  • Fiesta Penguin

14 42.42%
  • Fiesta Sparkler

4 12.12%
  • Fiesta Scarecrow

6 18.18%
  • Fiesta Cactus

5 15.15%
  • Mariachi Guitars

6 18.18%
  • Fiesta Flowers / Pinata Paths

13 39.39%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: It's time for a Fiesta! - 2019 May 22 (POLL ADDED)

Really great decorations! But if I hadn't purchased the converter, I would only have 2 collections from the studio, not thrilled. It's bad! But again everything else is awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    It is an awesome animated nice size decoration!
    Attachment 51979
    I've already submitted 3 times, but I haven't completed goal 11 yet. If I was to do so, would 3 of the 5 collections be counted as finished? Or would I need to submit another 5 times? Just want to know to see if it is worth it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    It is an awesome animated nice size decoration!
    Attachment 51979
    I thought at first it would be a new pet but, as judyandthecat said, it is a really lovely decoration and it is a good size.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    I've already submitted 3 times, but I haven't completed goal 11 yet. If I was to do so, would 3 of the 5 collections be counted as finished? Or would I need to submit another 5 times? Just want to know to see if it is worth it
    The collections I already had done did not count.

Not sure if same for all levels.

Rhino Keeper
    The programmers need to unclench on the studio. All weekend not one drop when I did all the others immediately. Since the pet is random we need more chances to get it. This is a repeating pattern in all these contests that needs to be varied. Pick an earlier step if you need to slow player progress.

Rhino Keeper
    The fiesta penguin is so cuteee. He really match with the dancing penguins from last year event.

Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    The programmers need to unclench on the studio. All weekend not one drop when I did all the others immediately. Since the pet is random we need more chances to get it. This is a repeating pattern in all these contests that needs to be varied. Pick an earlier step if you need to slow player progress.
    Agreed.

Same events, same issues over and over. First collection you pay 2000 coins to guarantee a collection item (and end up with hundreds of the item needed to get the collection item). Studio and mine (same collection place as past events) don?t give drops.

Boring.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be good if the studio or studios (some have 1 some have 2) stage could be say step 4 or 5 as it’s a slower drop, that way by the time players get to the final step, hopefully the collections will all be about the same, I got 5 drops altogether from my studios over 2 days, had to ‘give’ 1, so now waiting for the studios to finish crafting so hopefully I’ll get 5 turn ins. I did get the iguana so am quite happy with him, he is very bright, and I like the lazy lizard lol, prizes are good xx

Rhino Keeper
    Not one drop from the studio all weekend, I haven’t been able to turn in even one collection yet.!! This is so annoying, all I need is the studio to drop the item..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    Not one drop from the studio all weekend, I haven’t been able to turn in even one collection yet.!! This is so annoying, all I need is the studio to drop the item..
    Do u have a bronze bell so u can speed the items crafting up, I did buttons, purple silk flowers, scarfs and belt combinations and found I got 1 drop per 14 crafts so just managed the five needed to turn in 5 times for the parrot, its a decoration by the way not a pet. Try a mix of crafts and wait till they're all finished crafting them tap each one slowly, I found that helped x

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast