View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

15 45.45%
  • I didn't like this event

11 33.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

10 30.30%
  • Capybara

13 39.39%
  • Mariachi Band

7 21.21%
  • Blooming Cactus

7 21.21%
  • Fiesta Penguin

14 42.42%
  • Fiesta Sparkler

4 12.12%
  • Fiesta Scarecrow

6 18.18%
  • Fiesta Cactus

5 15.15%
  • Mariachi Guitars

6 18.18%
  • Fiesta Flowers / Pinata Paths

13 39.39%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: It's time for a Fiesta! - 2019 May 22 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Agreed.

Same events, same issues over and over. First collection you pay 2000 coins to guarantee a collection item (and end up with hundreds of the item needed to get the collection item). Studio and mine (same collection place as past events) don?t give drops.

Boring.
    Same old same old....each event it seems we don’t get drops. I agree also. It’s getting old

Fashion Designer
    Congrats to those that got prizes they wanted. Unfortunately I never received an item I wanted after turning in 7 collections. The drop rate on the Studio was virtually zero. But that’s usually how these collection events go. You overload on some items and barely get any on others. I did get the raccoon on the last collection event so I’m happy with that. Thanks Storm 8 for another engaging event.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rhino Keeper
    To be honest, the drops were soooo bad! I had trouble getting windmill, mine, studio, pigs. I usually have somewhat better luck! At least I got the Capybara!

I would like to see the events switched up a bit. They are all the same.

Whatever happened to the County Fair events? Just something a little more original would be nice as opposed to the same “turn in collections from items collected from deliveries/chickens/windmill/mine/etc”

Rhino Keeper
    The poll needs to have an option around difficulty. Couldn’t complete is too vague because there are too many reasons why. When the drops are manipulated by the people behind the game there needs to be a way to vote on that in the poll. Another problem is we vote by what prize we like. But when drops get duplicate prizes often you’ll never get accurate voting. I have no idea if I like all the prizes because I kept getting duplicates. Programming can be created to make sure duplicates don’t drop as often. Once it’s written then you copy and paste that into the next contest.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u Stormie for this event. The rodent is hugely true to its description! Luv the penguins! I bought the converter building this time cuz of them penguins. It’s a bit odd the Parrot deco goal only comes out after Goal 11. Thanks to Judy posting it else I would’ve missed it. Can we have the Turn-In 5x Goal arriving at the same time as Goal 1 and Collect Them All? Thx

Executive Chef
    I turned a total of 5 collections but I didn't receive that bird decoration because I had 'given' 1 coat after I turned in a collection.

Overall I'm happy with my prizes and the Sun Conure, I just wish I had better luck with getting old maps and land deeds so I can put all these decorations out. So many years of playing and my farm is still tiny.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    I would like to see the events switched up a bit. They are all the same.

Whatever happened to the County Fair events? Just something a little more original would be nice as opposed to the same “turn in collections from items collected from deliveries/chickens/windmill/mine/etc”
    I wish there was more variation in events as well. We used to have World Events where everyone pitched in to win the prizes!

Rhino Keeper
    I miss the other kind of events too.I do not like the luck events as I never get the animal but only multiples of the same items.I like the events where if you do the work,you will get the prize and not a chance at the prize.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast