Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Bee Time - Sticky Cake recipe no longer in oven

The Marshmallow Peeps should be removed so they can add the Sticky Cake back in its place. Unless the developers can add it without removing anything from the present menu.
    I sure hope they fix this issue quick because they have added more to the amounts you have to cook and longer cooking time.
    It sure would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Spar2kles; 05-21-19 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Repeated the same word and messes up what I?m trying to say

Host(ess)
    Whomever is reviewing these goals before they ship needs an assistant because this is the 3rd instance there have been issues upon release. I have been playing 2-5 Story games since 2012 and I'm seriously reconsidering if they're worth my time and energy. With the change in goals requiring more parts, the increase in production, and now all these mistakes, it makes it feel like this is more like work than play. Storm 8, please consider your many loyal players and show us you are putting in the effort like we are. So many of us love (or used to love) these games.

Two goals in a row? I'm saddened by their lack of attention to detail. I've played Bakery Story for years and yet I'm considering giving it a break again.

I don't have it either. Ridiculous they keep starting goals when things aren't working right. Get all the kinks out....then..start the goal.

Fashion Designer
    First the marshmallow chicks now it's sticky cakes... There are so many people who are still loyal to this game. All the programmers, developers, whoever behind the storm8 need to get themselves together before releasing goals. Please.

New Resident
    Second goal in a row this is happening I really hope they fix soon

Executive Chef
    At least it's a side goal mistake this time, since those are usually pretty easy.

But still, S8 really needs to get their stuff together.

I do not have sticky cakes either.
    I thought maybe I missed it, but it is gone.

Rhino Keeper
    Very poor quality control to release a goal without all the items available. Unless it was intentional to make the goal impossible and force you to use gems once it's fixed. Shame on you Storm8!

Still no solving to this problem?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast