Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bee Time! - 2019 May 21 (15 Days)

New Resident
    More than the goal prize, or the recipes, I think I really love the names of the goal quests/tasks. Very creative lol, better than the entire furnishing. I think they need to have goals that are LESS of always trees and some stuff around it. The Kitten Box was a great one, although it was a messed up goal.

Cute

Host(ess)
    I ll keep playing this game no matter how, as i love all kinds of new recipes!! To be honest, s8 fixed the bug faster than before but hope they can do better still

I agree we have been getting goals back to back we don?t even have time to sell the previous goal recipes and our counters get full. At this rate I will have my whole bakery full with counters. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    We already had a bee goal... A while ago, but i like these goal prizes a lot more... If only they were able to set up a goal without problems would be really Nice for a change!
    Just curious as to when this bee goal was? Because I stopped playing for some years I'll admit that but picked up the game again consistently around mid 2016 and haven't missed a goal since. I don't remember there being a bee goal in that time frame and it's been almost 3 years now. As long as it's different recipes and prizes I don't see the issue with maybe repeating a theme every few years especially for people who missed the first ones.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Anyone else having problems with requests? Sent out 12 yesterday, got 4 back so far. Only asked active neighbors who quickly grant requests. It's like my neighbors are granting them but I am not receiving them or something. Am I losing it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Just curious as to when this bee goal was? Because I stopped playing for some years I'll admit that but picked up the game again consistently around mid 2016 and haven't missed a goal since. I don't remember there being a bee goal in that time frame and it's been almost 3 years now. As long as it's different recipes and prizes I don't see the issue with maybe repeating a theme every few years especially for people who missed the first ones.
    The last Bee content we were given in BS wasn't from a goal but rather a regular update on March 02, 2016 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89526

And before that it was the Honey update on September 17, 2014 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73161

Rhino Keeper
    Is the sticky cake permanent or limited?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Is the sticky cake permanent or limited?
    I don't think we'll know for sure unless an official drops by to share but I'm leaning toward permanent for several reasons. Mainly because the last few times they've had to add a recipe to the Basic Oven for a goal, they've remained and because limited recipes usually have a colored trim and a timer counting down when it will leave our CookBooks. That said, nothing is for certain so....

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Where do I find sticky cake?
    In the basic oven

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast