Thread: iPhone 6s drop in water

Executive Chef

iPhone 6s drop in water

What is good way to saymu iPhone 6s not work now on wall? it drop in water evening time and now it not work!!! This is real phone.

Is this not problem or should I use real phone now,?

Nightclub Owner
    If you drop your phone in water, you should immediately shut it down if it is not already off. Then dry it off with a towel of some sort and immediately place it in a ziploc bag of uncooked rice, making sure it is totally covered and as much air is removed from the bag as possible. Leave it there for at least a day, two if it's not impossible to go this long without your phone. This is meant to draw the moisture out but it's not a guarantee. Every iPhone has an indicator (on the side just below the power button) that will glow bright red if the inside circuits have been damaged by the water. If the indicator is red after it's been in the rice for a day, you'll likely have to contact whomever you purchased the phone from to see if it is still covered by the warranty.

Executive Chef
    But I not remember my password!!! @kappy333 I remember ID but not password I I so Mad

Executive Chef
    Thank you for reply @AnnirasSweets I hope SS (snowy Santa) I getback because I not remember password now. I do hard password. It different from kappy333. And my food now done, and I not get in it :,(

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry, I misunderstood your first post, lol.

Found this official link to reset passwords on the official s8 site: https://support.storm8.com/access/help

You type in your email and they'll send you instructions on how to reset your password.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sorry, I misunderstood your first post, lol.

Found this official link to reset passwords on the official s8 site: https://support.storm8.com/access/help

You type in your email and they'll send you instructions on how to reset your password.
    You actually not misunderstand.No worries. Sometime I not make sense because English not. 1st language.

I get snowy Santa back because iCloud!!back now!!! Thank you for reply. I really scared when it happen. I think I never get place back. I now on iPhone 6 until iPhone 6s fix.

If can - Forum moderator - please delete post/close it. Thank you!!
    Last edited by kappy333; 06-10-19 at 08:38 PM. Reason: More Information

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    You actually not misunderstand.No worries. Sometime I not make sense because English not. 1st language.

I get snowy Santa back because iCloud!!back now!!! Thank you for reply. I really scared when it happen. I think I never get place back. I now on iPhone 6 until iPhone 6s fix.

If can - Forum moderator - please delete post/close it. Thank you!!
    So glad this worked out!!
    Closing thread as requested.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request