Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bee Time! - 2019 May 21 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Hahah where's the sticky cake?! Of course it'd be missing :P
    In the basic oven

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zumicyh View Post
    I ll keep playing this game no matter how, as i love all kinds of new recipes!! To be honest, s8 fixed the bug faster than before but hope they can do better still
    Me too!!! I'll be sad if this game disappeared

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks s8!

I see you changed the name of Honey Cake #3 to Light Honey Cake. Wise decision and one that I appreciate.

Off to update post 1!

Farm Supplier
    The light honey cake is VERY cute. I place my baked items based on color, and I feel that with a good half of the recipes being some variation of gold/orange/brown, majority-white recipes look quite nice as an offset.
    I also wish S8 would release all previous goal ovens/recipes to us to buy (I'm willing to spend ALL the gems for some of the locked ovens), instead of periodically making them available through new goals. I see some recipes in my neighbours' bakeries that drives me nuts because they're adorable and I can't get my hands on them!

Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
    The light honey cake is VERY cute. I place my baked items based on color, and I feel that with a good half of the recipes being some variation of gold/orange/brown, majority-white recipes look quite nice as an offset.
    I also wish S8 would release all previous goal ovens/recipes to us to buy (I'm willing to spend ALL the gems for some of the locked ovens), instead of periodically making them available through new goals. I see some recipes in my neighbours' bakeries that drives me nuts because they're adorable and I can't get my hands on them!
    I totally agree with you. I’ve seen soo many adorable recipes like mine cream br?l?e and other nice cakes I will never be able to bake ��
     not adding

Despite completed for all parts for Beehive oven (1st oven) but I don?t have e free one Honey Maker oven (2nd oven)..pls help.. thanks in advance.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hildeave99 View Post
    Despite completed for all parts for Beehive oven (1st oven) but I don?t have e free one Honey Maker oven (2nd oven)..pls help.. thanks in advance.
    You have to complete all the goals (1-4) completely before goal 4 unlocks the Honey Maker for purchase and you receive one free and fully built for free. See first page for full details on the goal tasks and rewards.

If you're on Goal 5 (Honey, I Love to Bake) and did not receive the free Honey Maker:
    Force close the game
    Restart your device
    Check your appliance tab once more

If it's still not there, then you'll need to open a support ticket with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You have to complete all the goals (1-4) completely before goal 4 unlocks the Honey Maker for purchase and you receive one free and fully built for free. See first page for full details on the goal tasks and rewards.

If you're on Goal 5 (Honey, I Love to Bake) and did not receive the free Honey Maker:
    Force close the game
    Restart your device
    Check your appliance tab once more

If it's still not there, then you'll need to open a support ticket with the team.
    Hi AnnirasSweets,

Thanks for e quick reply. I?m at Goal 5, I saw e ?free one Honey maker oven? but I bought 5 honey maker ovens n none is fully built..

Will try yr method. Thank you v much!

Rhino Keeper
    Score! Already mastered Sticky Cake in all 3 of my bakeries.

Never to be cooked again ever.
    Welcome back, Red Velvet Cake.

Nightclub Owner
    I've updated the information post to include the current iOS Value Pack offer.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-30-19 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Removed off topic question - explained in pm

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast