Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bee Time! - 2019 May 21 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mixxed View Post
    Thanks for all the details again AnnirasSweets!

Do you gem through the goals so you can post them for the rest of us?
    No, another player sends me pics of the goal info and I post it for everyone. I slog through the goals one at a time like everyone else does.

Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Why is there an issue with every goal?! Just have one person in quality control go through and make sure everything is smooth before releasing it?s not that hard
    It is. Believe me. It's hard and expensive. (up to company)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    No, another player sends me pics of the goal info and I post it for everyone. I slog through the goals one at a time like everyone else does.
    Slog is a nice descriptive choice!

Does that mean that player goes through the gems to be capable of sending them to you?
    I guess it blows my mind when I come here to get a peek ahead and see all the details get posted on day 1 of new goals

Rhino Keeper
    Sticky cake?!

Nightclub Owner
    Personally, I can't believe that they've added a recipe called HONEY CAKE to this goal set. Just five days ago they added a Honey Cake to the Tea Cup Stove when we already had a recipe with that name on the Pirate Oven. This newest addition is now the THIRD Honey Cake we've got in Bakery Story.

That there are so many issues in this goal when they've copied the decos straight from other games is mind blowing. I thought they recycled items so they would save themselves time to focus on the running of the game instead of designing but I guess that's not the case??

C'mon s8! Take some pride in your work and step up your game!

Rhino Keeper
    We already had a bee goal... A while ago, but i like these goal prizes a lot more... If only they were able to set up a goal without problems would be really Nice for a change!

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0196.PNG 
Views:	143 
Size:	329.4 KB 
ID:	51823

Busy bees wallpaper and honey comb tile that we already have and the new Busy bees and honeycomb...

At least the Honey cake does look like a cake now. But I really wish the recipes were cute, they aren?t cute enough. Last cute recipes was Rabbit Macaroons.

I like the new one better. But I think it?s soo similar.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Facht View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0196.PNG 
Views:	143 
Size:	329.4 KB 
ID:	51823

Busy bees wallpaper and honey comb tile that we already have and the new Busy bees and honeycomb...
    I know, right?! I note in the first post if something is duplicated or copied to help cut down new players' confusion but only if it's an exact thing. Like the new tile is called Honeycomb Tile whereas the old was called Honey Comb Tile. It's a small difference, but a difference nonetheless so I don't think it's a name duplication.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast