Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bee Time! - 2019 May 21 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by Facht View Post
    Attachment 51823

Busy bees wallpaper and honey comb tile that we already have and the new Busy bees and honeycomb...
    The new flooring looks like a soccer ball #imho

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I know, right?! I note in the first post if something is duplicated or copied to help cut down new players' confusion but only if it's an exact thing. Like the new tile is called Honeycomb Tile whereas the old was called Honey Comb Tile. It's a small difference, but a difference nonetheless so I don't think it's a name duplication.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. For me it counted when I bought the old wallpaper and tiles to, so it doesn't really matter...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Facht View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that too. For me it counted when I bought the old wallpaper and tiles to, so it doesn't really matter...
    For the first goal, you can always purchase any floor tile or wallpaper and the goal will count it. Every other goal, you must purchase the item it requests but the first on does offer some wiggle room for newer players. I (and most older players) have so many of each wallpaper that it's just easier for me to buy the new stuff instead, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshiny_Day View Post
    The new flooring looks like a soccer ball #imho
    Ohhh that's why this design has been bothering me. It looked too similar to something but I couldn't place my finger on it. Definitely a soccer ball LOL.

Post #8 by nay22loki
    Could you please explain what you mean by "Don't forget to serve your Beehive ovens rather than build them?"

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyhugs View Post
    Post #8 by nay22loki
    Could you please explain what you mean by "Don't forget to serve your Beehive ovens rather than build them?"
    Not the OP but I think they were just referring to the fact that the first two goals of every 15 Day Goal has had the same typo for months now.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by nay22loki View Post
    Don't forget to serve your Beehive Ovens rather than build them!
    Sorry, I?m new to the forum... what exactly does ?serve? the oven mean?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not the OP but I think they were just referring to the fact that the first two goals of every 15 Day Goal has had the same typo for months now.
    Yes sorry, I was just poking some fun at the typo!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBoy408 View Post
    Sorry, I?m new to the forum... what exactly does ?serve? the oven mean?
    If you refer to the first post, I note that the goal tasks in our goal books have a typo in the first two goals that says Serve when it really means something else. This is a recurring typo that has been hanging around for months and can be confusing for new players who may not know and think they're meant to serve a recipe named Busy Bees rather than a buy a wallpaper with that name.

New Resident
    Sorry for the confusion AnnirasSweets, I've edited my original comment.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast