Thread: Royal Peacock? And Decluttering

Royal Peacock? And Decluttering

So I have slowly been going through my inventory. I used to hoard and collect extras of all, but I found its become too hard finding items when needed, so if I wont use it and it can be deleted, its going.

Found a spring and royal peacock in storage (think we covered I love the peacocks haha)

I bought the spring when on sale because I never recalled getting one. They I saw a blue royal! Is that the same from the event that came from the chests. If so I know I for sure because I was dying for one and checked each chest as careful. This is a super woohoo if thats the case. I am finding a couple items I never new I had. I am finding decluttering to help a lot. Hopefully it helps to find things when I want them on my board seasonally
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Bad news on the decluttering issue. The game is a Kondo free zone, there is no way to delete and declutter any items that don’t bring you joy anymore. You are stuck with them for forever...

The blue paper peacock was a recent event item, so not sure whether it will be available again anytime soon.....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    So I have slowly been going through my inventory. I used to hoard and collect extras of all, but I found its become too hard finding items when needed, so if I wont use it and it can be deleted, its going.

Found a spring and royal peacock in storage (think we covered I love the peacocks haha)

I bought the spring when on sale because I never recalled getting one. They I saw a blue royal! Is that the same from the event that came from the chests. If so I know I for sure because I was dying for one and checked each chest as careful. This is a super woohoo if thats the case. I am finding a couple items I never new I had. I am finding decluttering to help a lot. Hopefully it helps to find things when I want them on my board seasonally
    No, the blue Royal Peacock is much older. It was originally released November 03, 2016 as the main prize for the event called Peacock Quest.

Here's a link to the event if you want to refresh your memory: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Event-EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    No, the blue Royal Peacock is much older. It was originally released November 03, 2016 as the main prize for the event called Peacock Quest.

Here's a link to the event if you want to refresh your memory: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Event-EXPIRED
    Ahh boo, I knew it was too far back. But still a peacock lol.

And yeah I know I cant declutter a lot, but down 10 pages so far! Keep doing a little at a time what I am stuck with I am, but each page is one less to scroll lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Bad news on the decluttering issue... there is no way to delete and declutter any items that don’t bring you joy anymore. You are stuck with them for forever...
    That's why whenever I get an object from an adventure that I don't want or need I immediately sell it. Otherwise it clutters up your inventory forever.