Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
I've already had well into double digit losses for this tournament already. Got another loss streak starting with Alpha Dark One it looks like. It's just no fun when you've got multiple level 15 dragons with the best win chance for any arena opponent and you get subjected to this.
I've noticed for AWHILE now, that ROUND 17 is ALWAYS hard to get pass for MOST players,even if you're using the BEST fighters with the RIGHT colors. If you look back at previous tournaments, you'll definitely see a pattern with THAT particular round and later rounds involving champs. Storm8 purposely tweek certain rounds with champs, to make players USE GOLD to get pass them. I've also noticed that what ever champ MOST players are stuck on, you'll see the same champ in the next tournament, as if notes are taken to see which champ proved to be problematic for future reference. But yet when there's no tournament, you can easily beat the SAME champ with no problem. It's NOT a coincidence that MOST players are stuck on the same round. The tournaments was programmed that way for quite a few players...SMH