Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Asterales Dragon Tournament 5/17/2019

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    I've already had well into double digit losses for this tournament already. Got another loss streak starting with Alpha Dark One it looks like. It's just no fun when you've got multiple level 15 dragons with the best win chance for any arena opponent and you get subjected to this.
    I've noticed for AWHILE now, that ROUND 17 is ALWAYS hard to get pass for MOST players,even if you're using the BEST fighters with the RIGHT colors. If you look back at previous tournaments, you'll definitely see a pattern with THAT particular round and later rounds involving champs. Storm8 purposely tweek certain rounds with champs, to make players USE GOLD to get pass them. I've also noticed that what ever champ MOST players are stuck on, you'll see the same champ in the next tournament, as if notes are taken to see which champ proved to be problematic for future reference. But yet when there's no tournament, you can easily beat the SAME champ with no problem. It's NOT a coincidence that MOST players are stuck on the same round. The tournaments was programmed that way for quite a few players...SMH

[QUOTE=divanightclub;1580125]I've noticed for AWHILE now, that ROUND 17 is ALWAYS hard to get pass for MOST players,even if you're using the BEST fighters with the RIGHT colors. If you look back at previous tournaments, you'll definitely see a pattern with THAT particular round and later rounds involving champs. Storm8 purposely tweek certain rounds with champs, to make players USE GOLD to get pass them. I've also noticed that what ever champ MOST players are stuck on, you'll see the same champ in the next tournament, as if notes are taken to see which champ proved to be problematic for future reference. But yet when there's no tournament, you can EASILY beat the SAME champ with no problem. It's NOT a coincidence that MOST players are stuck on the same round. The tournaments was programmed that way for quite a few players, including myself, who also had a HARD time with Congo and Alpha Dark One..
    But FINALLY Shaman took care of Congo, and Rushlight took down Alpha../QUOTE]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Thanks guys. I got past Congo with something I can?t remember. I think I threw either huntress or neo diamond back in again and got him. Now I?m stuck on Alpha dark one. Jeez! My battle wounded dragons are piling high at the spa

Looking at y?all results...y?all took down alpha dark with level 15 dragons. Does this mean I will NEVER win a tournament if I don?t have level 15s? Currently I own ZERO level 15. Food oh glorious food
    I won with Glasswing15 & Neo Glasswing.
    A SR Champion is a good Candidate too as ADO's Black.Red is weak against Champion
    type.

Yellow.Blue is strong against Red but Yellow is weak against Black. Yellow.Blue is weak against Champion so net advantage is ADO +1.

Green.Yellow is weak against ADO.
    Green weak against Red.Champion=(-2) but strong vs Black=+1 so net=(-1).

Yellow weak vs Black.Champion =(-2) but strong vs Red=+1, net=(-1).
    Overall Green.Yellow is (-2).

Dark type weakness/advantage not taken into account.

BTW,
    I am testing Direwolf L9 & L10 against the pure Champions.

L10 won against Warden L8, Razorback L12 & Congo L16.

2nd account L9 won against Warden & Congo. I chickened out when faced with Razorback 12 but was encouraged by the L10 win so used it against Congo16.
    Last edited by retseho; 05-19-19 at 05:56 PM.

Executive Chef
    Most of my dragons are lined up waiting for the spa, but my level 14 Sunsnake was available, so I used him to get through about 5 rounds. I'm too lazy too keep track of what beat what, but I used him for approximately rounds 21-25.

Rhino Keeper
    Why don?t the videos work? Every time I watch one it does nothing. This is ****. I finally get an I phone and the videos still don?t work. I mean really.

Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Why don?t the videos work? Every time I watch one it does nothing. This is ****. I finally get an I phone and the videos still don?t work. I mean really.
    The problem isn't with your device. Some of the advert videos are not configured correctly, and the only thing to do is to keep watching until the video changes. Watching the failed videos will not count towards your quota.

What I've found is that the advert videos are region sensitive, so if you have a free VPN app on your phone, you can force a change of the video by connecting to a different country and running another video.

You could also report the problematic video in the Bugs and Issues forum. Be sure to give the name of the video or describe its contents. The developers cannot do anything without knowing which video to fix.

Finally beat Congo after 10+ losses with my level 10 Music (M,m). I almost gave up!

I was down to Monile and got really lucky. I had a Bingo task to win a battle with a pink type dragon, so I tried and failed, with the Creator but succeeded with a Prankster.

This dragon's baby form looks like a fat chick, but its egg is gorgeous

Banned
    I'm going to do some free advertising for Storm8 right now. Anyone who missed out on getting Tracker (fairtyale, black, red) during a previous Dragon Tales, it's available in the market for 140 gold or for 400 essence in the codex. Why do you ask am I advertising this? Tracker is a good fighter and worth the gold. Get yours now, trust me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I was down to Monile and got really lucky. I had a Bingo task to win a battle with a pink type dragon, so I tried and failed, with the Creator but succeeded with a Prankster.

This dragon's baby form looks like a fat chick, but its egg is gorgeous

Hey! What do you have against fat chicks?!? Lol!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast