Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Asterales Dragon Tournament 5/17/2019

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I'm going to do some free advertising for Storm8 right now. Anyone who missed out on getting Tracker (fairtyale, black, red) during a previous Dragon Tales, it's available in the market for 140 gold or for 400 essence in the codex. Why do you ask am I advertising this? Tracker is a good fighter and worth the gold. Get yours now, trust me.
    I would agree. In my early days, he was one of the few good fighters I had, and I relied on him extensively.

Executive Chef
    On one of my accounts I used Unruly to get past Alpha Dark One.

I am currently stuck on Odyssey.
    Okay, never mind - finally took him out with my level 3 Huntress. Lol! She's going to have to get grown up eventually, but she is so cute as a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I would agree. In my early days, he was one of the few good fighters I had, and I relied on him extensively.
    I agree also, my Tracker is an amazing fighter against ANY PINK dragon, especially when i use Magic attack1st.. He rarely loss against MOST of his opponents. He's definitely worth the gold....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I'm going to do some free advertising for Storm8 right now. Anyone who missed out on getting Tracker (fairtyale, black, red) during a previous Dragon Tales, it's available in the market for 140 gold or for 400 essence in the codex. Why do you ask am I advertising this? Tracker is a good fighter and worth the gold. Get yours now, trust me.
    Thanks for yet another great tip skyharbor! I’ll probably pay gold for it since it takes me FOREVER to get essence

Just a side question, if I were to craft it with essence, is the cost always 400 essence, all the time? I ask this because I notice when there’s a sale, the gold cost is reduced but I never see a reduction in the essence amount?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Thanks for yet another great tip skyharbor! I’ll probably pay gold for it since it takes me FOREVER to get essence

Just a side question, if I were to craft it with essence, is the cost always 400 essence, all the time? I ask this because I notice when there’s a sale, the gold cost is reduced but I never see a reduction in the essence amount?
    Essence amounts don't change.

Took down Defender with my level 14 Snowhound

Rhino Keeper
    1.Begonia - Amazon, Same
    2.Marble - Apprentice, Neo Valiant
    3.Messenger - Neo Valiant, Neo Glasswing
    4.Sled - Amazon, Bramble
    5.Moon Petal - Neo Valiant, Neo Glasswing
    6.Warden - Dire wolf, Same
    7. Sled - Amazon, Dame of Darkness
    8.Demon - Neo Valiant, Neo Glasswing
    9.Venus - Creator, Dark
    10.Razorback - Dire Wolf, Same
    11.Siamese - Rose Quartz, Apprentice
    12.Lovelight - Rose Quartz, Same
    13.Fantasy - Rose Quartz, Neo Glasswing
    14.Congo - Dire Wolf, Novadream
    15.Sunken - Ghost, Skeletal Knight
    16.Contender - Unruly, Neo Valiant
    17.Alpha Dark One, Neo Glasswing, Neo Valiant
    18.Resolution - Neo Glasswing, Neo Valiant
    19.Shoreline - Rose Quartz, Little Monster
    20.Malachite - Neo Glasswing, Neo Valiant
    21.Defender - Infinity, Neo Valiant
    22.Holiday - Adrift Princess, Amazon
    23.Oni - Apprentice, Amazon
    24.Elder - Neo Glasswing, Little Monster
    25.Playful - Neo Glasswing,
    26.Odyssey - Skeletal Knight,
    27.Spirit Crystal - Neo Glasswing,
    28.Feathered - Novadream
    29.Daywing - Mithril
    30.Asterales - Neo Glasswing
    I was going in 3 days winning. Now I'm stuck on Feathered. It's my birthday and I'm hoping that I will win. I would be so excited.
    Last edited by petre70; 05-22-19 at 08:27 PM.

Executive Chef
    Happy Birthday, Petre70, and good luck! You are almost there! Feathered is giving me a hard time too, little devil.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Happy Birthday, Petre70, and good luck! You are almost there! Feathered is giving me a hard time too, little devil.
    Thank you. I finally beat it with Novadream

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I've noticed for AWHILE now, that ROUND 17 is ALWAYS hard to get pass for MOST players,even if you're using the BEST fighters with the RIGHT colors. If you look back at previous tournaments, you'll definitely see a pattern with THAT particular round and later rounds involving champs. Storm8 purposely tweek certain rounds with champs, to make players USE GOLD to get pass them. I've also noticed that what ever champ MOST players are stuck on, you'll see the same champ in the next tournament, as if notes are taken to see which champ proved to be problematic for future reference. But yet when there's no tournament, you can easily beat the SAME champ with no problem. It's NOT a coincidence that MOST players are stuck on the same round. The tournaments was programmed that way for quite a few players...SMH
    I agree with this, and also round 26! I noticed that whenever I had a hard time with round 17, round 26 would be easy and vice versa or worse, both rounds were difficult to beat!

Anyway, I was able to finish this tourney ahead of time but I got stuck with alpha dark one (round 17, lol) at one point. But nevertheless, this was a good tourney for me.

Good luck to those still trying and congrats to everyone who already finished it!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast