Thread: Brand new dragon story flower habitat 3rd part is not lined up correctly.

Brand new dragon story flower habitat 3rd part is not lined up correctly.

Here you can see the newest habitat is off and does not line up nicely...it looks like it is shifted off a bit.

We are paying a lot for this 4 part habitat it needs to be even to look nice....it is not even lined up in the for sale picture even Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48856DF3-8EDB-4A62-8EB4-FD4314C35E5B.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	51789
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	996F4778-9D81-4A5D-A11D-EAC6191EB630.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	125.5 KB 
ID:	51790

I should be an official bug hunter XD

Banned
    I can't wait for the "you're not lining them up properly".

Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    I can't wait for the "you're not lining them up properly".
    Their response to me as an excuse? Or them trying to fix them and not actually fixing them and making them worse? Which Ione? because I lined mine up exactly in order if you were meaning me?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Their response to me as an excuse? Or them trying to fix them and not actually fixing them and making them worse? Which Ione? because I lined mine up exactly in order if you were meaning me?
    S8's excuse for them being off. Haven't you seen the threads for the last 5 months worth of habitats? Nothing but excuses, And no fix. I highly doubt they will care to fix this one either.

Executive Chef
    I bought the new one today and thought another one off so decided to check the screenshoot I had of the pop-up only to realize it doesn't line up either.

I wonder if this is going to be fixed, the tag price per each is pretty hefty at 300 gold each for such errors.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    S8's excuse for them being off. Haven't you seen the threads for the last 5 months worth of habitats? Nothing but excuses, And no fix. I highly doubt they will care to fix this one either.
    No, I have not seen any posts on the habitats in the last 5 months because I was unable to play for about a year and a half or even two I do not remember... I was totally unable to play the game it would crash instantly and I tried everything under the sun, uninstalling, resetting you name it I tried it. I finally got a brand new iPhone 8 and now here I am! Although I am still not very pleased that the game still crashes sometimes visiting neighbors or even randomly on my own island! I only got back to the game about a month ago now and have been struggling to get a lot of the dragons I have missed... So far only getting new ones! I am never leaving again! I would be level 200 already and have most of the dragons if I had not been unable to play! So yeah, no I have not seen all the threads in the past 5 months, let alone up to two years lol. However I did just see a Halloween quad thread one but I thought that one was fixed?

It is a pity they do not have me on their art editing or even their proof reading team for descriptions and story events before they send things out to the public. I could easily spot the errors and fix them and if it was something I could not fix I would inform someone to fix it before it was released. I am a traditional as well as a digital artist so this kind of stuff is no problem for me. With my slight OCD (Aka Being a perfectionist lol) I would be able to help a lot of the messed up dragon and art habitat issues. I have a knack for finding things that are incorrect. I would love to fix all these issues if I had the access to do so. I would actually fix all the dragons that are messed up and the habitats that are wonky too. Anything that was art or text wise, when it comes to coding I am only good with HTML. In any case though, I doubt they are looking for someone to help with their issues of the game...though if they want help I would be happy to!

Banned
    Has S8 fixed this yet? Any body get a response? I won't buy any of these till I see they fix them.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    It looks like the habitats line up properly, the same way as they do in the promotional image. I've attached it or reference

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190528_habitatpuzzle.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	638.1 KB 
ID:	51948