Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: Floral Arrangements : Dragon Tales May 17 2019

  1. #41
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It doesn’t matter how many request you send out at a time, because the most you can receive is 20. The game does not send the request to the first 20 on your list but to all that your select.

    As for me, this is always the Act that worries me the most because things are out of our control; we are at the mercy of the game-server’s efficiency and our neighbor’s attentiveness. I have an alarm set to alert me when Chapter 10 becomes active and would immediately send out request to all my neighbors, regardless of whether they are active or inactive. I would follow that up with the planting of six Fireapples and by this time, I would already have the final decoration crafted and ready for collection and the second dragon raised to level-12 too.

    I would usually get five reply’s within two hours and the only thing left for me once they come in is the last four battles.
    yeah. well i got a grand total of 3 responses. and i counted what i got that day. 3 maps from a request several days ago & 3 from that last act. i used gold to get past it.
    but by the time i did that and even sped up my battle count down....i missed the final prize by about 3 seconds. seriously. because at the end, i couldn't log in. or i would win a battle & it didn't count.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  2. #42
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    907
    i've never had only 3 requests. i had plenty of neighbors send me msg here & in the game that they never recieved a request from me. (& they included pictures). but if i tried to send them another request, it said i had already done that.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  3. #43
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i've never had only 3 requests. i had plenty of neighbors send me msg here & in the game that they never recieved a request from me. (& they included pictures). but if i tried to send them another request, it said i had already done that.
    The way the game handles gift requests is somewhat clumsy and causes what I refer to as the gift pile up confusion. The gifting works roughly on a first-in-first-out system, so as a ?favor? to my neighbors, I usually ignore all their requests for maps on the days when Chapter 10 plays and only answer requests for the the Act?s item.

    I?m not sure if your neighbors clear their gift request list on a daily basis, but if you had any uncleared gift request with them from the last few days, and your neighbor chooses to clear all the request at a single go, it is likely that the previous gift request would take precedence over the current; remember that you may only receive the answer to one gift request per day.

    In my fully expanded accounts, I no longer make request for maps, so I never have issues with Chapter 10?s request-from-neighbors Act. In my baby and teenage accounts, I make sure to stop requesting for maps a week before Chapter 10 to avoid this happening.

    Note:
    There is also a glitch that seems to float around from game to game. As a player of CS, you may also have noticed this request-for-gift issues floating up from time to time in the 3-5-7 request from neighbor side quests.

  4. #44
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The way the game handles gift requests is somewhat clumsy and causes what I refer to as the gift pile up confusion. The gifting works roughly on a first-in-first-out system, so as a ?favor? to my neighbors, I usually ignore all their requests for maps on the days when Chapter 10 plays and only answer requests for the the Act?s item.

    I?m not sure if your neighbors clear their gift request list on a daily basis, but if you had any uncleared gift request with them from the last few days, and your neighbor chooses to clear all the request at a single go, it is likely that the previous gift request would take precedence over the current; remember that you may only receive the answer to one gift request per day.

    In my fully expanded accounts, I no longer make request for maps, so I never have issues with Chapter 10?s request-from-neighbors Act. In my baby and teenage accounts, I make sure to stop requesting for maps a week before Chapter 10 to avoid this happening.

    Note:
    There is also a glitch that seems to float around from game to game. As a player of CS, you may also have noticed this request-for-gift issues floating up from time to time in the 3-5-7 request from neighbor side quests.
    right i get that. but i had a grand total of 6 responses (3 maps, 3 links). and my cousin never got my request at all. and other people i know IRL who play never got my request.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  5. #45
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Athens, Illinois, USA
    Posts
    493
    Has anyone completed the DT and NOT received the 1,070 florettes? I have the Lilac dragon in my Storage, but not the 1,070 florettes to help craft the Paeonia dragon.
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 05-27-19 at 10:53 AM.

  6. #46
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    right i get that. but i had a grand total of 6 responses (3 maps, 3 links). and my cousin never got my request at all. and other people i know IRL who play never got my request.
    This is definitely worthy of a support ticket or perhaps a new thread in the Bugs & Issues sub-forum

  7. #47
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Has anyone completed the DT and NOT received the 1,070 florettes? I have the Lilac dragon in my Storage, but not the 1,070 florettes to help craft the Paeonia dragon.
    I didn't keep an accurate count of the Florettes I collected, but I am pretty sure that I received these because the total I have has jumped significantly since my last look.

    Since S8 is continuing with the flowers theme for the WE tomorrow, I'm wondering if I'll be able to collect another 12,214 Florettes in the course of the next seven days

  8. #48
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,976
    What Will You Craft with Your Laugh Stone?


    Neo Iris Dragon
    Good if you haven't got her, not much use if you already have one because you cannot trade her
    for essence.
    (see screenshot below)

    3 pieces of 10x Farm Boosts
    For use during Bingo, LB Events or just when you need food quickly.

    15 pieces of Adventrue Tickets
    Used to craft dragons at the Ticket Temple. Some monthly dragons from previous months are still there.


    You cannot trade you Neo Iris Dragon for Essence

  9. #49
    Rhino Keeper pod5124cra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    234
    Nice how the event wants you to do so many battles but the videos once again don?t work.

  10. #50
    Rhino Keeper pod5124cra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    What Will You Craft with Your Laugh Stone?


    Neo Iris Dragon
    Good if you haven't got her, not much use if you already have one because you cannot trade her
    for essence.
    (see screenshot below)

    3 pieces of 10x Farm Boosts
    For use during Bingo, LB Events or just when you need food quickly.

    15 pieces of Adventrue Tickets
    Used to craft dragons at the Ticket Temple. Some monthly dragons from previous months are still there.


    You cannot trade you Neo Iris Dragon for Essence
    Would be nice to get to that point but impossible now cause videos don’t work and some people got the delphinium dragon to late.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •