Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Floral Arrangements : Dragon Tales May 17 2019

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Did you try force-closing and restarting the game?

I did. I even updated my IPad. Looks like I can’t finish this event. So sad. They are still investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea79 View Post
    I did. I even updated my IPad. Looks like I can’t finish this event. So sad. They are still investigating.
    I’m sorry to hear that, hopefully they get back to you soon

Chapter 9 Act 1 - Win 2 Battle Arena Matches with your Herbaceous Dragon and
    Chapter 10 Act 5 - Win 4 Battle Arena Matches in the Battle Arena

Looks like S8 has handed us some relief by starting a new tourney today

If we just take our time for the first six battles, we should have no issues clearing these two Acts for the Tales

Update
    May have spoken too soon
    The Skeleking and Sweetie Dragons both have secondary elements that are strong against the Herbaceous Dragon. I took out the first with three hits (one fight) but the second took two battles. My Herbaceous Dragon is already at level 12.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 05-25-19 at 03:19 AM.

Just cleared the 4th and final battle for this Tales event by finishing off the Harmony Knight with Helios.

Once again, my thanks to S8 for starting the Tournament at the right time for us

Executive Chef
    how in the world.....i have 350 neighbors. i asked them all for the link. i have gotten 2 replies. and yes force closed and restrted multiple times
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    hey Kooky: when you do the poll, can you please add "had to spend gold" or "wasn't able to breed Delphinium" to the list? Because this is the first event where I had to buy the (not)Common dragon as well as use gold to win a battle. All in all, this event cost me about 250 gold
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    how in the world.....i have 350 neighbors. i asked them all for the link. i have gotten 2 replies. and yes force closed and restrted multiple times
    Sent you a FR from my baby account. It needs neighbors anyway. Will send you a link if you accept and then send me a request for one. I also have other accounts you could friend if you need more links, but I'm heading to a graduation soon and won't be able to play with my phone.

Farm Supplier
    Only send to 20 neighbours who you know are active as your requests could be sitting in inactive inboxes as you can only receive 20 a day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmatina View Post
    Only send to 20 neighbours who you know are active as your requests could be sitting in inactive inboxes as you can only receive 20 a day.
    oh i sent it out in batches. but i'm thinking its the game. because i sent one to my cousin. it went through. she has been around me all day. she hasn't gotten a request yet. and i sent it to her 7 hours ago
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

oh i sent it out in batches. but i'm thinking its the game. because i sent one to my cousin. it went through. she has been around me all day. she hasn't gotten a request yet. and i sent it to her 7 hours ago
    It doesn’t matter how many request you send out at a time, because the most you can receive is 20. The game does not send the request to the first 20 on your list but to all that your select.

As for me, this is always the Act that worries me the most because things are out of our control; we are at the mercy of the game-server’s efficiency and our neighbor’s attentiveness. I have an alarm set to alert me when Chapter 10 becomes active and would immediately send out request to all my neighbors, regardless of whether they are active or inactive. I would follow that up with the planting of six Fireapples and by this time, I would already have the final decoration crafted and ready for collection and the second dragon raised to level-12 too.

I would usually get five reply’s within two hours and the only thing left for me once they come in is the last four battles.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast