Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: Floral Arrangements : Dragon Tales May 17 2019

  1. #11
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    for tales i usually breed my mist with olympus. i have found i usuallly get an 8 or 10 hour max timer.
    You're lucky

    I did that and got a social at one time and an Apollo on another

  2. #12
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,976
    Something odd happened in Act 3 for me today. I was supposed to collect the Florettes from breeding, but because of a Bingo task, closed the Floral Arrangement screen, opened the Bingo screen and started the task to visit my neighbors. Next thing I knew, a pop-up appeared telling me I'd completed Act 3 when I'd not done it yet.

    I'm wondering if this is a bug or some mess-up due to a rollback

  3. #13
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Something odd happened in Act 3 for me today. I was supposed to collect the Florettes from breeding, but because of a Bingo task, closed the Floral Arrangement screen, opened the Bingo screen and started the task to visit my neighbors. Next thing I knew, a pop-up appeared telling me I'd completed Act 3 when I'd not done it yet.

    I'm wondering if this is a bug or some mess-up due to a rollback
    Similar thing happened to me. I was also credited for breeding although I had already moved my baby from the den to the nest prior to the goal popping up to get florettes from breeding. I don't remember if I went to the bingo screen in between or not. I was going into a battle when the popup came for me saying that I had completed the task.

  4. #14
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    844
    Yes, I can see how Hook could come from that combo, but I just wasn't expecting it. I've never bred a Hook on any of my accounts (the one I have was a reward or a Spin to Win or something).

    I like to try far-out breedings and just see what happens, even during Dragon Tales, when time is of the essence.

  5. #15
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Yes, I can see how Hook could come from that combo, but I just wasn't expecting it. I've never bred a Hook on any of my accounts (the one I have was a reward or a Spin to Win or something).

    I like to try far-out breedings and just see what happens, even during Dragon Tales, when time is of the essence.
    I would only attempt difficult breedings during the World and Leaderboard events; I'm too chicken (fat or skinny ) to try during Tales. I get stressed when I see a long timer LOL

    During those two types of events, I'd be repeatedly trying for the Double and Triple Rainbow dragons, the two that I've been trying to breed for years

  6. #16
    I'm on Ch5 and I accidentally took the Glass Fountain out of crafting right before I got Zinnia out of the temple and now it's not recognizing that I already crafted the Glass Fountain, am I going to have to do it again?

    On a side note, does this mean I'm going to have to hatch another Delphinium when the act comes up, because I already did?

  7. #17
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    57
    You should not have to hatch another Delphium but you will have to craft another glass fountain I’ve learned this the hard way a few times,,,

  8. #18
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsonsPlace View Post
    I'm on Ch5 and I accidentally took the Glass Fountain out of crafting right before I got Zinnia out of the temple and now it's not recognizing that I already crafted the Glass Fountain, am I going to have to do it again?

    On a side note, does this mean I'm going to have to hatch another Delphinium when the act comes up, because I already did?
    It sounds like you placed the crafted item before it asked for it so yes, craft another, and you're good.
    You will not have to breed another Delphinium for chapter 6.
    Go ahead and evolve/raise to level 6 and it will auto complete when that task pops up. With this early prep, you will be ready to breed with it as well.
    I should add that once upon a time, we had to leave that common, Ch.6 egg on the nest until it was asked for. It is always possible that they might switch back to this. Again, I think you're good!

  9. #19
    Thank you for that, I just wanted to get ahead of a few things but at least I know now.

  10. #20
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsonsPlace View Post
    Thank you for that, I just wanted to get ahead of a few things but at least I know now.
    For the final crafted item, the Marvel Bloom, you need 2 Perfect Peony's.
    It is okay to craft only one perfect peony ahead.
    I quest during the day and evolve Zennia to14 over night or while at work. Even if the last chapter step is to send on a quest, I evolve instead and resume questing in the morning to finish out the chapter.
    The common dragon will need to be evolved to level 6. That can be done right away and will auto complete.
    I try to have everything done, prepped and clear before the 2nd dragon comes into play because you need to waste no time crafting, hatching and evolving it to L12 for upcoming chapter battles.
    You're doing great!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •