Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Floral Arrangements : Dragon Tales May 17 2019

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I didn't keep an accurate count of the Florettes I collected, but I am pretty sure that I received these because the total I have has jumped significantly since my last look.

Since S8 is continuing with the flowers theme for the WE tomorrow, I'm wondering if I'll be able to collect another 12,214 Florettes in the course of the next seven days
    @dead pixel - I have a pic on my devices of the florettes and I have not gotten the 1,070. I think I will submit a support request ticket. Thanks for replying!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    What Will You Craft with Your Laugh Stone?

Neo Iris Dragon
    Good if you haven't got her, not much use if you already have one because you cannot trade her
    for essence.
    (see screenshot below)

3 pieces of 10x Farm Boosts
    For use during Bingo, LB Events or just when you need food quickly.

15 pieces of Adventrue Tickets
    Used to craft dragons at the Ticket Temple. Some monthly dragons from previous months are still there.

You cannot trade you Neo Iris Dragon for Essence
    thank you for checking and posting this.

last tales i forgot to check, and craft second neo surpreme, only to find out after evolvoing it , that it cannot be traded... ::face palm::

i hope there will be more choice than food boost... (other boost)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    yeah. well i got a grand total of 3 responses. and i counted what i got that day. 3 maps from a request several days ago & 3 from that last act. i used gold to get past it.
    but by the time i did that and even sped up my battle count down....i missed the final prize by about 3 seconds. seriously. because at the end, i couldn't log in. or i would win a battle & it didn't count.
    I'm terrible about keeping track of how many non-gold gifts I receive and who sent them, but I can say that I am in all 3 of my accounts multiple times per day, and I always check to see if anyone has requested items from me (and most of the time I really don't pay too much attention to who sent the request, either - I just click the button to send the gift). I expected to receive a request from you, shortdanzr, but I never got one. I did get one yesterday for a map, I think. Anyway, in spite of checking a few times a day, I will still get notices that say that someone requested materials 2 days ago, and, in the case of the event materials, obviously it is already too late by that point, but I click "send" anyway.

Also, a few minutes ago I received a notification on my phone that someone had requested materials from me and to "help out!" So I went into my account, and.................nothing - no requests. I force closed and went back in - still no request.

So, in summary, I think that the game is kind of dysfunctional in the way that it sends notifications.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm terrible about keeping track of how many non-gold gifts I receive and who sent them, but I can say that I am in all 3 of my accounts multiple times per day, and I always check to see if anyone has requested items from me (and most of the time I really don't pay too much attention to who sent the request, either - I just click the button to send the gift). I expected to receive a request from you, shortdanzr, but I never got one. I did get one yesterday for a map, I think. Anyway, in spite of checking a few times a day, I will still get notices that say that someone requested materials 2 days ago, and, in the case of the event materials, obviously it is already too late by that point, but I click "send" anyway.

Also, a few minutes ago I received a notification on my phone that someone had requested materials from me and to "help out!" So I went into my account, and.................nothing - no requests. I force closed and went back in - still no request.

So, in summary, I think that the game is kind of dysfunctional in the way that it sends notifications.
    the requesting is off. because the game ended sunday night/monday morning (depending on where you are).monday and tues i send out requests for maps. both days sent requests to everyone on my list. i have gotten 10 back. i have never had only 10 responses over 2 full days. i always hit yes whenever i get requests. i don't pay attention to who is asking. i just say yes. and i check my game multiple times a day.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I notice that requests wont show up for days. When I gift daily, I scroll down to the oldest gift & return from those, not the most recent ones. I afrequently have an old request pop up after sending the gift.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I notice that requests wont show up for days. When I gift daily, I scroll down to the oldest gift & return from those, not the most recent ones. I afrequently have an old request pop up after sending the gift.
    yes but for 3 days straight i have requeste maps from eveyrone on my list. and i haven't gotten any. the count stays the same. there is no way all 350 people (some who are active on this forum & some who are real life friends/family) have't gotten a single request
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    yes but for 3 days straight i have requeste maps from eveyrone on my list. and i haven't gotten any. the count stays the same. there is no way all 350 people (some who are active on this forum & some who are real life friends/family) have't gotten a single request
    I got your request, and I sent the map! So your account must not be receiving?!?

I sent for Petal Coppers on one of my accounts, and it only registered that I got 1 or 2.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456