Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: Floral Arrangements : Dragon Tales May 17 2019

  1. #21
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    64
    Good day

    Is anyone able to play a Video so that they can battle instead of using 4 gold????

  2. #22
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,714
    Chapter 7 Act 4 - Breed Zinnia Dragon with another dragon

    The flower element splits into Yellow, Green, and Red, so we cannot avoid the possibility of an 18-hour, Nymph Dragon failure.

    However, by breeding the Zinnia Dragon with Yellow, Green, Red, or Olympus, we can at least avoid adding outcomes with longer breeding times to our list of possible dragons and still have high chances of getting a one with 10 or fewer hours.

    Breeding with Blue introduces the 20-hour Island or Magic; White, the 33-hour Virtue, 27-hour Elder and 26-hour Pegasus; Purple, the 32-hour Titan; and Pink, the 27-hour Elder, 26-hour Pegasus, and 25-hour Justice.

    I have a Bingo task to breed a Firestorm Dragon, and I will be pairing up my Zinnia with a good, old Fire dragon.

  3. #23
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilisha View Post
    Good day

    Is anyone able to play a Video so that they can battle instead of using 4 gold????
    This is not the correct thread for this question, but the answer is "Yes," I can play videos to speed up the Battle Arena timers, but it does not work all the time. There are many occasions where the video does work as it should. When that happens, I will try to watch another video by tapping the icon again; if the same video plays and it does not work still, I'll try to view another and another until it works.

  4. #24
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Chapter 7 Act 4 - Breed Zinnia Dragon with another dragon

    The flower element splits into Yellow, Green, and Red, so we cannot avoid the possibility of an 18-hour, Nymph Dragon failure.

    However, by breeding the Zinnia Dragon with Yellow, Green, Red, or Olympus, we can at least avoid adding outcomes with longer breeding times to our list of possible dragons and still have high chances of getting a one with 10 or fewer hours.

    Breeding with Blue introduces the 20-hour Island or Magic; White, the 33-hour Virtue, 27-hour Elder and 26-hour Pegasus; Purple, the 32-hour Titan; and Pink, the 27-hour Elder, 26-hour Pegasus, and 25-hour Justice.

    I have a Bingo task to breed a Firestorm Dragon, and I will be pairing up my Zinnia with a good, old Fire dragon.

    i did the same math. i dont have a bingo task needed. so i went with fire. waiting to see which of the 4 i got with my 8 hour timer. (which allows me to do a different bingo task of a quest).
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  5. #25
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,714
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i did the same math. i dont have a bingo task needed. so i went with fire. waiting to see which of the 4 i got with my 8 hour timer. (which allows me to do a different bingo task of a quest).
    I got burned and ended up with a Wooden Dragon! Yuck!

    It's a good thing I have my Zinnia raised to level 14 and that she's already gone on 3/4 of the quests

  6. #26
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I got burned and ended up with a Wooden Dragon! Yuck!

    It's a good thing I have my Zinnia raised to level 14 and that she's already gone on 3/4 of the quests
    mine is only level 13 (not that hitting feed 5 more times will be difficult or time consuming). i still need 4 of the quest that gives the purple bag. but otherwise, i'm done.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  7. #27
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    74
    So I follow every step except that I hatch the common dragon first as I need the space for a new egg. It didn’t give me a live stone and I couldn’t craft the next dragon. I don’t want to spend 300 gold for that missing live stone. I already message but got no answer yet.

  8. #28
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea79 View Post
    So I follow every step except that I hatch the common dragon first as I need the space for a new egg. It didn’t give me a live stone and I couldn’t craft the next dragon. I don’t want to spend 300 gold for that missing live stone. I already message but got no answer yet.
    Did you try force-closing and restarting the game?

  9. #29
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea79 View Post
    So I follow every step except that I hatch the common dragon first as I need the space for a new egg. It didn’t give me a live stone and I couldn’t craft the next dragon. I don’t want to spend 300 gold for that missing live stone. I already message but got no answer yet.
    yeah. it shouldn't penalize you for that. i bred mine and atched it a few hours into the event.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  10. #30
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,714
    Chapter 8

    Act 2 - Breed Zinnia Dragon with a Delphinium Dragon

    We can't control what we get here, so the best we can hope for is that we don't end up with a 21-hour Social Dragon; unless you want it, of course. I got lucky and ended up with a 4-hour timer, so it's either a Razorclaw, March Mayhem, Loch Ness, Gold Pheasant or Fire Grass Dragon. That means the den will be free in 4 hours to clear some bingo tasks.

    Act 3 - Win 1 Battle Arena Match with your Herbaceous Dragon

    Lady luck lingered on to help in this battle with a level-12 Neo Pink. My level-12 Herbaceous Dragon ran her over once than backed up over her limp form for good measure. I mean that I beat her with two bash attacks

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •