View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?Did you like the new prize scheme?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

5 25.00%
  • I didn't like this event

11 55.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 40.00%
  • I didn't participate

2 10.00%
  • Paper Pond

9 45.00%
  • Poppy Puppy

11 55.00%
  • Faelily

11 55.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 25.00%
  • I love the new prize scheme

0 0%
  • I like the new prize scheme

0 0%
  • I am neutral to it

2 10.00%
  • I dislike the new prize scheme

7 35.00%
  • I hate the new prize scheme

12 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Faelily - 2019 May 17 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    All the trophies are copies of the Astral Pegasus ones... which in turn were copies of those from the early Origami LB event.
    If you look closer, with the exception of the new Faelily, there isn’t any new graphic content in either the Faelily or Astral Pegasus events!
    Even the Faelily, I think is a re-touch of a previous animal (I need to check closer).
    S8 clearly can’t be bothered and sadly, it looks like they may have chosen to wind this game up?
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    All the trophies are copies of the Astral Pegasus ones... which in turn were copies of those from the early Origami LB event.
    If you look closer, with the exception of the new Faelily, there isn’t any new graphic content in either the Faelily or Astral Pegasus events!
    Even the Faelily, I think is a re-touch of a previous animal (I need to check closer).
    S8 clearly can’t be bothered and sadly, it looks like they may have chosen to wind this game up?
    *SIGH*

You'd think that they would extend some courtesy to their long-time supporters/customers by posting something in this forum to inform us of such a decision.

If winding up, they should consider ending all events now and perhaps just allowing the basic game to run for some time, then end off by enabling us to retain our forest, in its final form, on our devices or cloud without the need to connect to their servers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    *SIGH*

You'd think that they would extend some courtesy to their long-time supporters/customers by posting something in this forum to inform us of such a decision.

If winding up, they should consider ending all events now and perhaps just allowing the basic game to run for some time, then end off by enabling us to retain our forest, in its final form, on our devices or cloud without the need to connect to their servers.
    It's a great shame as this game could so easily be adapted to accommodate those of us with 'full' Forests. - All they need to do to 'future proof it' is enable transfer of animals and habitats to/from storage, just as we can decorations. Forest size wouldn't then be an issue and we could lay it out as we want!!!
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

It's a great shame as this game could so easily be adapted to accommodate those of us with 'full' Forests. - All they need to do to 'future proof it' is enable transfer of animals and habitats to/from storage, just as we can decorations. Forest size wouldn't then be an issue and we could lay it out as we want!!!
    That's true, but they have been struggling with the management of the game's usage of memory and perhaps (for whatever reasons) aren't able to accommodate this feature; we have been asking for it since before we ran out of space. We also suggested an alternative creature-only storage like the Stables in DS, but it popped out as a stillborn idea

Perhaps they might still surprise us with a sudden update with all the features we've been asking for, or not. Or maybe they're coming up with FFS2 and feel that the best way to move us over would be just to let FFS(1) fall asleep in its bed one night an not wake up.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    *SIGH*

Here's reply from Community Manager Elsa. Fantasy Forest is still continuing.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa
    Thank you for your concerns, but we don't have any plans to shut down the game. Game development is dynamic and has cycles. Players have complained for a long time that they don't like a crowded event schedule.

Grand Emperor
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Which prizes did you like?
    3. Did you like the new prize scheme?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Which prizes did you like?
    3. Did you like the new prize scheme?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)
    I thought the Faelily and Poppy Puppy were great prizes, but I wish there had been more (attainable) creatures as prizes too. I really love the habitat. Honestly, I would probably have been happy with any habitat, but this one is particularly pretty.

I find the new prize scheme a little frustrating since I don't seem to accumulate enough points for much more than the habitat each time. When the creatures were awarded earlier in the game, it keeps me more engaged as a player. I am more likely to rush that egg off the nest with gemsif it brings me closer to a cute critter. Coin prizes do not inspire the impulsive behavior.

Executive Chef
    Just because they are continuing the game does not mean that they are going to offer more land or make much new content. Already our decoration prizes are recycled event after event. The animal prizes are usually duplicates except for one new animal that is the final prize in the LB or the FP, but almost no one can attain those final prizes. The Storybooks at least offered 3 new animals, but now we aren't getting Storybooks anymore. I am really enjoying the Darling Doorbuster sales as they are helping me get some older animals, even though I only have room for them on my brand new third account, but, again, that means no new content for players who have been playing since the beginning. Also, if only they would make **all** the habitats upgradeable to hold more animals - it would offer some relief and enable older players to continue to get new animals without getting rid of any of their old ones.

Executive Chef
    The forest cat was an elusive ultra rare so missed out on the extra points.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Hi.

Faelily.

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Faelily Egg.PNG 
Views:	221 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	51920   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Faelily.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	51921  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast