Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

Same here I already had the ovens too and in order to pass to the next step I will need to buy another one also but I can?t pass until the issue is fix with the strawberry cake because the counter isn?t registering..uggggg

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I sacrificed 3 gems and tested out both the strawberry cake recipe on the basic oven and the wallpaper. Neither one is registering when you buy or serve it.
    I did the same...bought Oven, served the strawberry cakes, served the espressos and used 3 gems for the wallpaper and neither are registering.

New Resident
    6 Strawberry cake not registering here too. Let us know ASAP what?s going to happen We only got 4 days left :-(

New Resident
    Not registering here either

Not Registered

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I sacrificed 3 gems and tested out both the strawberry cake recipe on the basic oven and the wallpaper. Neither one is registering when you buy or serve it.
    I have the same problems too. I cooked the Strawberry Cakes AND also purchased the Strawberry Wallpaper, neither one registered. However, the Honey Cake recipe for the Tea Cup Stove is unlocked. I'm not cooking that yet*for it is still showing *Part 1. Time is ticking

This is absolutely the worst goal I've ever seen on here. We should not be expected to use gems in order to complete goals. Strawberry cake recipe nor wall paper worked towards completion. 😤

New Resident
    It's a big waste of time and gems.

I Can't do this quiz because I don't know how to make it clear?
    First,I can't find the strawberry cake that's right for that quiz because I cooked strawberry cake 4 hour in normal oven but its not .
    Second,I try to buy a wallpaper with gems,it's still wrong for me.
    What happened? Anyone can give me my answer please

Host(ess)
    Neither are registering for me either. Served 6 cakes bought 1 wallpaper

I have the same issue, so now I have spent gems for ovens and now I might not be able to finish the goal in time...... : (

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast