Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I bought 6 wallpapers for 18 gems and still appear zero out of six. Is it we need to cook 6 strawberry cakes??? I am confused!
    Here's my reply to others, no news from team yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've flagged this over and waiting for confirmation on which is the specific task.

I have bought the wall paper and used gems to finish my baking and neither registered! I am NOT impressed ��

I served strawberry cake.....nothing. I spent 18 gems on strawberry cake wallpaper.....nothing. I?ve been working and saving up those gems to expand my bakery because it takes 80 gems to expand, which is outrageous. I am really, really upset now.

Please hurry S8. the clock is ticking =( please help. we all wasted gems. =(

This is the first time I've been required to use gems to participate in a goal. I feel like I've been violated. Especially since I already had 2 of those stoves that didn't count towards the goal.

New Resident
    Served 6 strawberry cakes and like the others, did not register.

Same thing happened to me. Just served 6 strawberry cakes and no registering. Please help!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Has anyone confirmed that it's strawberry cake the food we're supposed to serve? There is in fact a wallpaper called "strawberry cake" but you have to pay gems for that as well.
    Me too

Same here. This will be my second time cooking strawberry cake to see what will happen. Can someone please fix this issue. It?s eating up my coins! Ty

Goal not counting

I am not getting the wall paper to count nor Strawberry cake. Also already had 3 of these ovens and still had to spend my gems to get a 4th. Shame on you Storm8. Yeah now just too upset. Forget your gem goals. Ugh I'm done.
    Last edited by MysticHaize; 05-16-19 at 10:52 PM. Reason: I just hate losing gems they are a lot of time to earn and in a blink gone. Hate it.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast