Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

New Resident
    Same issue, nothing works, searched for a different strawberry cake without luck, hopefully we get an answer soon, only a 5 day challenge, restaurant story's last challenge has an issue too, what is going on?

ive served it all espressos are done but zero strawberry cakes and ice spent diamonds as well... Its frustrating

Any news from S8 yet???

Espressos counted, Strawberry cakes did not...

Not part of the glitch but... I do not want to spend 5 gems on an oven I already have... even the 2 to skip it rubs me the wrong way...

First part of this goal still not working. Strawberry cake or wall paper doesn't work When will this be fixed????

New Resident
    My actual concern? How do I get compensated for the 35 gems I already wasted trying to figure out what *I* had done wrong before realizing they blew it?
    S8 is consistently screwing up the goals in BS and RS. Once again they are eating up our time to complete the goals by not fixing the problem in a timely fashion.

New Resident
    I've cooked everything and strawberry cake twice and still not registering

Yep still not working for me either. And they aren’t posting anything to even say they are working on a fix or to let you know it’s not working right. That’s just wrong!!

I already purchased the wallpaper and is not registering either. I made strawberry cakes and it?s also not registering.

That?s all well and good and I appreciate that we have to wait, but this goal is almost 24 hours gone and no one has been able to move forward on it and making a goal that you must use gems to purchase ovens or wallpaper is ridiculous! And the fact that S8 hasn?t posted anything to say they are working on a fix is very frustrating as well.