Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if the rest of the steps have changed now.

Executive Chef
    Great! So it's fixed just 5 minutes after I served a batch of strawberry cake and it didn't registered, they should have just skipped us all to part 2.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    I wonder if the rest of the steps have changed now.
    Yes, they have been and I've altered the goal post to reflect these changes... the new goal card images will be up in a few minutes on the goal thread as well.

New Resident
    Mine isn't working either ...but any goal that forces you to spend real life money in order to complete it I'll pass on this one anyways...everything is already way too time consuming and takes a very long time to make gold...I don't feel like spending any money over and over since goals pop out back to back to back.

Rhino Keeper
    Close and open the game!

I wonder who writes the goals... as part of step 2, you need to cook two different 1 hour recipes, just to be stuck with 1 day lattes... ridiculous!
    Last edited by mikepastry; 05-17-19 at 02:59 PM.

Farm Supplier
    My strawberry cakes aren't registering either. I made two batches yesterday and nothing registered. How do we get support to actually look at this technical problem?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Azul View Post
    My strawberry cakes aren't registering either. I made two batches yesterday and nothing registered. How do we get support to actually look at this technical problem?
    The issue has been reportedly resolved and the goal changed to reflect the issue. The Goal Thread has all the current and altered information posted.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 05-17-19 at 11:08 AM.

PLEASE HELP STORM 8!!! I've made the "Strawberry Cakes" 3 times now and they are not showing up as completed. I CANNOT spend GEMS anymore because I've spent them ALL !!!
    PLEASE HELP FIX THIS PROBLEM

I cooked 6 strawberry cake and none registered . It now is asking as the goal only to cook 0/1 1 strawberry cake . In addition when I tap on watch video it says sorry try agin later . Video not found . Ugh . I see some on my page that indicate that there?s has been fixed mine has not.

The issue has not been resolved for all users.