Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

Nightclub Owner
    The Strawberry Cake will only count if you serve it after they changed the goal from 6 to 1 cakes needed. Have you finished any recipes since the fix came through?

Mine auto completed the strawberry cake. So now I'm finally into part 2. Hopefully they give some extra time. It would be nice to have the new recipes for all my tea ovens.

I have wasted 12 gems on the strawberry cake which is not registering. It's bad enough that I purchased gems for the last goal and now I'm not receiving daily free gems but to have 12 that I ironed just from baking to be wasted. I'm ready to close down the bakery and move on to a different story! It's ridiculous this is too in the last month of goals and have not been working correctly!

Strawberry  cake  mystery.

I understand the time differences across the planet. With that said part of the auto-reply should state hours of operation.

I?ve been playing this game for years. I love it. I wish storm8 would be more generous with their rewards for cooking ( utensils- gems - ingredients- etc ).

Sent this to support first

[Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum]
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-17-19 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Removed Support comments - private between you and Support

New Resident
    I spent my precious 23 gems for the oven and the wallpapers for nothing. I want a full refund. So disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The issue has been reportedly resolved and the goal changed to reflect the issue. The Goal Thread has all the current and altered information posted.
    My first lot did not register. I put 6 more on to cook. Checked later and all 6 were spoiled. I had checked the time and they should have been ok. I put 6 more on and then realized that the goal had been changed to 1 strawberry cake. The 6 have not completed yet. What a fiasco this has been.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 05-17-19 at 07:46 PM.

Spent 5 gems to buy one oven, served six Strawberry Cake, spent 18 gems to buy 6 strawberry cake wallpaper panels. Goal does not recognize recipe cooked or wallpaper purchased. I want credit for both and I want a refund of 23 gems. Thank you in advance!

May brunch

It working now you only have to make one strawberry cake

Quote Originally Posted by soyinjenn View Post
    I spent my precious 23 gems for the oven and the wallpapers for nothing. I want a full refund. So disappointed.
    did you managed to ask for a refund. i want my 30gems for skipping it too.

Grand Emperor
    This has been fixed earlier.

Task 1 requires you to make 1 Strawberry Cake

Please let me know if anyone is still having this issue.