Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

I did the same, hopefully we will get our gems back.

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeCheung View Post
    Seem that the only method to finish Task 1 is to skip the task by using 30 gems LOL
    LOL I DID THAT> BYEBYE TO 35 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I sacrificed 3 gems and tested out both the strawberry cake recipe on the basic oven and the wallpaper. Neither one is registering when you buy or serve it.
    me too! 6 strawberry cakes served but not counted as finish, then I spent 3 gems on wallpaper but still haven't finished the goal! what's happened? HELP! T_T

Same issue here. I have served 6 strawberry cakes then bought wallpaper. None of them worked.

Rhino Keeper
    Wasted all that time on strawberry cakes and NOTHING registered. Any suggestions on which recipes it asking for?? Thank you

New Resident

Strawberry cake not working

Strawberry cake not working for me either. Saw all the things we have to do after this goal (for example 8 latte 22h, after that 10 red velvet cake 22h, after that a few items 10h each. And we only have 5 days? I don?t think we could do that if it worked. Especially not if we want to sleep as well!! 😣

Really don't want to use all my gems that I have left to skip the strawberry cake. not working
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-17-19 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Removed 3rd party site comment

No way to finish in 5 days

There's no way to finish this goal in 5 days without spending a bunch more gems. I bought 3 ovens thinking that would be enough. What a waste of gems!
    Last edited by Scorpioashley; 05-17-19 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Mistake

Host(ess)
    Well, I'm on my 3rd batch of Strawberry Cakes now, as the first two sets didn't register. I also tried buying 1 wallpaper and it didn't register either. I'm more than upset, because I spent 20 gems buying 4 stoves to do this goal and 3 gems on wallpaper. Typical Storm8!!

forum rules
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-17-19 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comment - see forum rules

New Resident

Issue not fixed?!

Quote Originally Posted by valerieann815 View Post
    Well, I'm on my 3rd batch of Strawberry Cakes now, as the first two sets didn't register. I also tried buying 1 wallpaper and it didn't register either. I'm more than upset, because I spent 20 gems buying 4 stoves to do this goal and 3 gems on wallpaper. Typical Storm8!!
    Same here. Its wallpaper that says strawberry cake but it says serve. I did the cakes and nothing happened. It worked for the espresso. Can we get an update on this? It also said I had 2 days to complete the Mother's Day goal and it just disappeared.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-17-19 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast