Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by allie239239 View Post
    Yep still not working for me either. And they aren’t posting anything to even say they are working on a fix or to let you know it’s not working right. That’s just wrong!!
    Exactly. A message saying "Sorry, there is currently a problem with the game registering the serving of strawberry cakes for goal 1. Current estimate for solving the problem is 4 hours. Next update will be at 1 PM PST" would go a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    This issue has been reported earlier. We'll need to wait for the team to investigate and fix this for us when they get in the morning, Pacific time.
    I appreciate that we have to wait but this goal is already a day old and they aren?t even posting that they are working on it. This is very frustrating and it is ridiculous that we had to spend gems to buy an oven or wallpaper for a goal.

All I know is someone put the strawberry cake wallpaper in the place of the actual picture of the strawberry cake recipe on the oven that is to cook. A 5 day goal doesn?t require us to but wallpaper, that?s for the 14 day goals on Bakery Story.
    IMG_0463.jpg
    Look at that picture. That is the same picture that?s on the oven to cook the cake. So I?m assuming we will have to wait until 10 am/ 1pm est my time before someone fixes the problem

Executive Chef
    I really understand everyones frustrations, but y'all also have to understand everyone's time differences and when they go to work. They are in California and they don't open until 10am. Its not 10am there yet. Maybe they will give us more time or something. Trying to rush them and complain will not make them go faster if they are not open yet

Quote Originally Posted by allie239239 View Post
    I appreciate that we have to wait but this goal is already a day old and they aren?t even posting that they are working on it. This is very frustrating and it is ridiculous that we had to spend gems to buy an oven or wallpaper for a goal.

Executive Chef
    They actually are not open yet. Everyone has different time differences. Remember that. They don't open until 10am and they are in California so its not 10am there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    It has now been over 12 hours since our moderator Rynetory2 flagged this problem and sent it to S8. Come on - you can?t tell me they didn?t start work yet. It is unacceptable Is there anything that can be done? Or someway we can proceed on to Step 2?

Rhino Keeper
    I’m reading people say it’s not 10 am in California yet. BUT-the goal started at around noon California time and there were complaints within 4 hours. That means S8 knew about the problem by 4 pm PST. If they work 10-6 they could have fixed this problem before going home yesterday. Nothing was done, who knows when it will be fixed, meanwhile there are a few 22 hour cooking times. No way to complete this mini goal in the 4 days that are left. Do they really want us to complete it or to pay gems to proceed to step 2?

New Resident
    I have tried buying a wallpaper for gems, nothing happened; strawberry cake, wasted time and gems to test to see if it was now working; tried and used gems to make a strawberry cheesecake and wasted more gems, I am not a happy camper. Only strawberry item left that I see is strawberry coffeecake. Not wasting any more gems. This game should replace gems we lost and fix this problem and extend time frame so we can complete it. I am dealing with issues here and both my children have had surgeries the past two days. I hope this gets fixed soon! Also I tried doing this with both apple and android products to no avail. PLEASE FIX!!!

I?ve just served the strawberry cake and it worked. I?m on the 2nd goal finally 😊

Quote Originally Posted by violetfarm105 View Post
    I?ve served strawberry cake & it?s not registering. Ughh!! What am I doing wrong ?
    I had that happen too!

Rhino Keeper
    Fixed. You only have to serve 1 strawberry cake.