Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

I’ve served strawberry cake & it’s not registering. Ughh!! What am I doing wrong ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by violetfarm105 View Post
    I?ve served strawberry cake & it?s not registering. Ughh!! What am I doing wrong ?
    Has anyone confirmed that it's strawberry cake the food we're supposed to serve? There is in fact a wallpaper called "strawberry cake" but you have to pay gems for that as well.

Not regiserin9

My strawberry cakes arent registering either
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-16-19 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Removed quote

Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Has anyone confirmed that it's strawberry cake the food we're supposed to serve? There is in fact a wallpaper called "strawberry cake" but you have to pay gems for that as well.
    I sacrificed 3 gems and tested out both the strawberry cake recipe on the basic oven and the wallpaper. Neither one is registering when you buy or serve it.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by violetfarm105 View Post
    I’ve served strawberry cake & it’s not registering. Ughh!! What am I doing wrong ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammys2girls View Post
    My strawberry cakes arent registering either
    I've flagged this over for them to check.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I sacrificed 3 gems and tested out both the strawberry cake recipe on the basic oven and the wallpaper. Neither one is registering when you buy or serve it.
    I've flagged this over and waiting for confirmation on which is the specific task.

I?m still waiting for the cakes to finish to see if it registers. I could try watching a video to speed it up and see if it works for me. I spent the Gems for the stove and that registered but did cost gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I?m still waiting for the cakes to finish to see if it registers. I could try watching a video to speed it up and see if it works for me. I spent the Gems for the stove and that registered but did cost gems.
    Just tried watching a video to speed up the cooking. It didn?t register
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-16-19 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Merged multiple posts for clarity- FYI you can click [Edit Post] to update your post
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    Yeah so neither the cake or wallpaper worked on my end. What a waste.. then the time it's going to take for them to fix this problem is just less time we will have to even do any of this goal because they won't give us the time back smh. Guess I will just sit this goal out. Wish I would have checked the forum first before wasting 10 gems smh

New Resident
    Strawberry cakes are not registering towards the goal. Signed in and out, no change.
    Also not happy tp spend hard earned gems for goal ovens��

Executive Chef
    I bought 6 wallpapers for 18 gems and still appear zero out of six. Is it we need to cook 6 strawberry cakes??? I am confused!
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast