Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

Mines went from 0/6, to 0/1 now 😩😩

it works again and counts the previous cooked straw. cake

Now that the BUG is FIXED Does that mean the players that Spent 18 Gems on wallpaper they did not Want or Need will get there GEMS Back?? Or was this BUG Just a Way to Steal Peoples Gems?

New Resident
    I want my gems back for buying the wallpaper since it was a glitch, why should I be out pocket the money for your mistake. So not fair. Making me not want to do the goals. My neighbours are leaving slowly as they don?t find the game fun anymore and too greedy, these are neighbours who been playing for 10 years or more. I don?t get the greed, seriously.

How do I get my gems refunds ??? 🤬🤬

How do you get a refund for the 18 gems spent on buying the wallpaper?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bellaflame View Post
    So has anyone heard how to get the gems back that we spent on wallpaper?
    Refunds have to be handled by the company directly. You can fill out a request form here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AjMonAmi View Post
    My actual concern? How do I get compensated for the 35 gems I already wasted trying to figure out what *I* had done wrong before realizing they blew it?
    Quote Originally Posted by myrtle777 View Post
    I have tried buying a wallpaper for gems, nothing happened; strawberry cake, wasted time and gems to test to see if it was now working; tried and used gems to make a strawberry cheesecake and wasted more gems, I am not a happy camper. Only strawberry item left that I see is strawberry coffeecake. Not wasting any more gems. This game should replace gems we lost and fix this problem and extend time frame so we can complete it. I am dealing with issues here and both my children have had surgeries the past two days. I hope this gets fixed soon! Also I tried doing this with both apple and android products to no avail. PLEASE FIX!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by soyinjenn View Post
    I spent my precious 23 gems for the oven and the wallpapers for nothing. I want a full refund. So disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by BakeryAvenue22nd View Post
    Now that the BUG is FIXED Does that mean the players that Spent 18 Gems on wallpaper they did not Want or Need will get there GEMS Back?? Or was this BUG Just a Way to Steal Peoples Gems?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScEnTeD78 View Post
    I want my gems back for buying the wallpaper since it was a glitch, why should I be out pocket the money for your mistake. So not fair. Making me not want to do the goals. My neighbours are leaving slowly as they don?t find the game fun anymore and too greedy, these are neighbours who been playing for 10 years or more. I don?t get the greed, seriously.

How do I get my gems refunds ??? 🤬🤬
    Quote Originally Posted by bellaflame View Post
    How do you get a refund for the 18 gems spent on buying the wallpaper?
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonAndRew View Post
    i want my 30gems for skipping it too.
    Hey Guys,

I've checked with them regarding this.

You contact Support: support form under "Problem with purchase" category if the Gems spent were from a recent purchase.

See here on how to contact Support.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617