Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

Same for me....ughhhh

I served strawberry cakes too and I didn't receive credit for it either...

Strawberry cakes not registering for me either , not happy to spend gems on goal ovens but already have teacup oven & would?ve bought another if goal could be completed in time sadly don?t think it can be done. Goals should be free , people who have gems gladly use them on boxes ,sales and limited offers.

Still no answer?? I absolutely refuse to spend 30 MORE gems to skip a supposedly simple recipe. Please give us an answer soon!

I sure hope S8 is going to show some good will after this show and restart and extend the timer!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-17-19 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Removed word filtered by forum system - see forum rules

New Resident

Not registering either

Quote Originally Posted by Grammys2girls View Post
    My strawberry cakes arent registering either
    I made Strawberry Cake and bought the wallpaper but nothing is registering.

Cooked strawberry cake did not register. I also already have one 0f the gem stoves but that did not register either.

Rhino Keeper
    Luckily I did not try and buy the wallpaper, but I did buy the teacup stove. I want my gems back!

Same hear, I bought an additional oven, wallpaper, and cooked strawberry cakes twice, no registering. I've spent 15 gems and I'm not spending anymore. Please fix and credit us back. The last time they gave us 1 of each color quill, unfortunately I was already done so no refund for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem with strawberry cake.
    Stuck on goal part one

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast