Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

So I'm guessing nobody else even got the whole thing with the strawberry cake I have about 12 of them now and none of them are registering

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupiamakeda View Post
    Can anybody tell me what the strawberry cake is that you're supposed to be making cuz it's not in the basic oven made that one in and it didn't show up so if anybody knows which one it is please help
    A few of us have found the glitch - the strawberry cake does not register even after you e cooked 6 of them for 4 hours each. Waiting for this to be fixed

Any update on the fix of problem on registering the strawberry cake?
    I have finished cooking but am still waiting for them to be registered.
    I am a PARTS ONLY player, playing both RS and BS.
    I only accept PARTS ONLY player with level over 50.

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm really not happy that I had to buy wallpaper with gems and I checked but they hadn't been ticked so I brought them again for gems and they still haven't been ticked off the list. Is this a scam to get us to buy more gems? I have 4 of those ovens but still used 5 more gems to buy an oven. I feel ripped off.

Rhino Keeper
    How much longer do we have to wait ? My strawberry cake does not register either. tried 1 cake the other cakes waiting to be delivered
    If this not fixed soon the flies will be visiting

Served 6 strawberry cakes and nada! Could there be a strawberry cake recipe in another appliance?

Fashion Designer
    I've tried baking Strawberry cakes and bought Strawberry cake wallpapers, neither registered on goal progress. I'm trying to warn people about this before they spend gems. Please fix this asap ((

Executive Chef
    I just woke up and I'm very confused about this goal. Task one says serve strawberry cakes, but it's showing wallpapers and also want us to spend 5 gems on an oven? If this goal is making us use gems for future 5 day goals then I'll gladly skip them!!

Quote Originally Posted by PiHQ View Post
    Served 6 strawberry cakes and nada! Could there be a strawberry cake recipe in another appliance?
    Update, tried strawberry cheesecake and wasted 4 gems speeding to see if that work. Zilch!

I see you have flagged the strawberry cakes, will I have to bake them again when they fix it?

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast