Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

New Resident
    Wallpaper does not register either. Hoping Storm 8 will at least unlock the recipes on this oven. So that we didn?t use all these gems for just one recipe!

Hopefully we get resolve soon and gem & time reimbursement . Glitches are becoming the norm

New Resident
    I agree 100%. Very annoying!

New Resident
    Looking at this, It seems to happen on every year, maybe is computed even though it doesn?t show the number... I haven?t served all the expressos yet. Hope you fix it anyway, thank you!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Yeah so neither the cake or wallpaper worked on my end. What a waste.. then the time it's going to take for them to fix this problem is just less time we will have to even do any of this goal because they won't give us the time back smh. Guess I will just sit this goal out. Wish I would have checked the forum first before wasting 10 gems smh
    Yeah, same here. I wasted my gems for nothing ☹️

I used 18 gems for the strawberry cake wallpaper and served the strawberry cake 4 times now and still not registering

I guess I won't make any cakes until they fix this problem, plus you need 5 gems to buy the oven!

Host(ess)
    I hope we get a break on the time for this goal. Five day goals are hard enough to complete as it is!! Hurry please

I am having the same problem ive made tons Idk whats wrong

Rhino Keeper
    It has now been over 12 hours since our moderator Rynetory2 flagged this problem and sent it to S8. Come on - you can?t tell me they didn?t start work yet. It is unacceptable Is there anything that can be done? Or someway we can proceed on to Step 2?

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast