Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupiamakeda View Post
    Can anybody tell me what the strawberry cake is that you're supposed to be making cuz it's not in the basic oven made that one in and it didn't show up so if anybody knows which one it is please help
    I have the same problem...

Served strawberry cakes but they didn’t register.

Nightclub Owner
    I understand that this goal started late in the day so the team likely wasn't in office when the issue was brought to their attention. That said, perhaps this is a reason not to start goals so late in the day?

And, of course, like everyone else, I think the goal should be extended by however long it takes them to fix this issue.

My strawberry cakes didn't register either so paiid for some strawberry cake wall paper as the is the photo in the goals and it didn't register either

So issue won?t be fixed anytime soon I guess

Seem that the only method to finish Task 1 is to skip the task by using 30 gems LOL
    I am a PARTS ONLY player, playing both RS and BS.
    I only accept PARTS ONLY player with level over 50.

Hello sorry for my bad english.
    I have bought 2 Tea Cup Stoves before the goal came.
    So I cooked 6 Espresso and 6 Strawberry Cake. Now the Espressos have been counted for the goal. The Strawberry Cakes are still 0/6. How can this be??? Why they haven't been counted in the goal? Do I have to buy anything else? The strawberry wallpaper maybe for 3 gems each?
    I would be thankful if anyone could tell me what I made wrong. Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ******sbakery1 View Post
    Hello sorry for my bad english.
    I have bought 2 Tea Cup Stoves before the goal came.
    So I cooked 6 Espresso and 6 Strawberry Cake. Now the Espressos have been counted for the goal. The Strawberry Cakes are still 0/6. How can this be??? Why they haven't been counted in the goal? Do I have to buy anything else? The strawberry wallpaper maybe for 3 gems each?
    I would be thankful if anyone could tell me what I made wrong. Thank you
    You're not doing anything wrong. There is an issue with the goal at this time, it has been reported and we're waiting for s8 to adjust the goal.

Same here, my icon looks like the wallpaper so wasted gems buying the wallpaper and still nothing.😡

Ok. I'm glad to hear that. Hopefully the problems with the goal can be solved quickly.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast