Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: May Brunch - 2019 May 16 (5 Days)

The purpose of goals is to promote gamers to play more. However, by implementing gem appliances into goals, it discourages both veteran and new players. Gems are a rare currency and only obtained through sometimes promotional features, time (through mastering recipes), and money. Because of this, not many people can afford enough ovens to finish the goal--which discourages them. For new players, they see this as a paywall. I have been a long time player (since 2011-2012) and it's sad to see bakery story becoming more aggressive and pushing gamers to obtain gems. Recently, I've spent gems because I couldn't finish the last goal (so many oven parts) and this time gems are a must for the goal. I don't feel like I have an option when it comes to spending gems anymore. Arguably, goals are optional but I like playing them. Without them, I don't feel motivated. Along with that, why wasn't this goal's bug informed and changed details posted in the game? I had to continuously check the forums for information. What do other players do if they don't know about the forums? I love and care for bakery story, but this recent goal is causing distrust and leaves a bad taste.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyhoombodkin View Post
    I don't mind doing 5 day goals and even purchasing one or two appliances for gems, but they need to be reasonable to accomplish without gems for some who is playing diligently. This one is very challenging at best and impossible if there were no information about next steps on the forum.
    For the game to be fun, we should be able to complete it with a bit of dedication. Recently, it has become more difficult and most people have lives outside of the game. Not everyone checks the forums constantly and ideally, one should be able to complete the tasks without checks ng he forums. When I first began this game over 7 years ago (maybe much longer), I was able to enjoy the challenge of doing it without checking the forum and only coming to the forum when I encountered a snag or needed confirmation. I tried to complete it without spoilers.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 05-18-19 at 04:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    After thinking whether I should do the goal or not, I decided to start to do it today. The new food looks delicious especially the honey cake, buttermilk pancakes and the coffee cake. I know that the stove is for gems but if you can buy at least six stoves this mini goal can be completed easily. I decided to do this mini goal not for the prize, but for the new dishes. I do not really like to spend gems for mini goals or goals, but I personally find this goal not being that bad since the stoves cost 5 gems each.

How is everyone doing? I?m about to get to the 4th part of the goal. Just have to wait 16 minutes for the Pancakes to finish. It would be nice if the Coffee Cake that takes 8 hours was already unlocked so we can start on it, especially with what happened with things being delayed with task 1 being broken.
    Good luck to everyone!
    ​Amy

Farm Supplier
    I almost finish the goal. I still have 4 more coffee cake to go. Good luck to everyone!

I bought 3 teacup stove

Missing gems button in order to buy stove and wallpaper.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    How is everyone doing? I?m about to get to the 4th part of the goal. Just have to wait 16 minutes for the Pancakes to finish. It would be nice if the Coffee Cake that takes 8 hours was already unlocked so we can start on it, especially with what happened with things being delayed with task 1 being broken.
    Good luck to everyone!
    Just got to do the cappuccinos then done with 3 days spare

Executive Chef
    I look at part 4 and I not think I be able to finish on time. Unless over 64 hour want to appear. Lol.

Nightclub Owner
    I've got my last Coffee Cake on the oven so I should be done in 8 hours. Now, if only the RS 15 Day Goal would go this well for me!

Executive Chef
    How are some of you so ahead, I'm glad the quantities were lowered because I don't see completing the original quantities in 5 days.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE