Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: May Brunch - 2019 May 16 (5 Days)

Not doing goal either if it requires spending gems ! Sorry S8 you lost me on this one !

Uh, I don?t have the goal? I can?t do it in Bakery story-

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by coffitoffi View Post
    Uh, I don?t have the goal? I can?t do it in Bakery story-
    Welcome to the forum.

You may not be of level enough to get these goals. Keep levelling up.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Even if I bought 1 gem oven it would be near impossible to finish all the other requirements in 4-5 days.

This is beyond sad, S8 fix this mess.
    I have the same worries as you. and I saw other people said the first one is not serving recipes, but buying wallpaper 😅 it also need gems to buy😞

Executive Chef
    This is a hard pass for me too. I’ve been playing since 2010/2011 and I’ve never bought a gem oven and I don’t plan on starting now. I just finished the last goal today and like a dope I spent 41 gems to complete it, the latest increase in recipes means I don’t always finish on time - 25 ten hour recipes was a tad too much to be honest. So I’m out, gems to complete the last goal and pushing out the new goal on the same day and looking for gems to start this one is laughable. I know it’s a choice to spend gems or not and I spend mine pretty freely but I draw the line at spending them to even have a chance at the goal and for all the people who play and can’t spend gems I say nope.... not today Storm8. This isn’t how you make money or keep players. Do better.

Also... a break in between goals would be nice. Going from one goal right into the next isn’t fun.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. So let me get this straight.

Need a gem oven to complete goal.

Super long recipes for a 5 day goal.

Now there?s a bug where it won?t let you progress to step 2 unless you skip with gems.

Wow. Just wow.

Grand Emperor
    Gentle Reminder:

Goal 1, Task 1 is not registering - reported
    I'm seeking confirmation if it's to buy wallpaper or serve strawberry cakes, neither are registering. Please see/report in Bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ot-registering

For other bugs report, kindly post in the Bugs and Issues forum. Thanks for your cooperation.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Added to Post 1.

Fashion Designer
    Lmao what a joke, no wonder none of my neighbors play anymore

Fashion Designer
    They should try offering good new gem items then maybe we?d actually spend them huh
    Quote Originally Posted by peekaboo09 View Post
    I think no one is buying gems anymore?thats why they make other ways to make us purchase it voluntarily or maybe this is an error again they will fix it later?

Executive Chef
    I already have 1 stove. I was willing to buy it because I would, after mastering everything, have earned a 1 gem profit (that's not good or anything, but it's not a loss). More importantly, the porcelain cake is possibly my favorite recipe of all time, it's so pretty.

Anyway, the first part of that still holds true: with 3 new recipes, a second stove would also technically pay for itself, eventually, if I cook all the way to mastery. If you haven't bought any yet, then buying one now would eventually put you at 7 gems profit, if you don't mind mastering slowly on 1 stove.

So no, this isn't good by any stretch of the imagination. I'm basically just explaining why this isn't the proverbial straw for me (although my first instinct was to quit). I would stop buying gems in protest, but I stopped doing that the last time a goal required players to spend gems.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast