Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: May Brunch - 2019 May 16 (5 Days)

Anniras, thank you so much for being so diligent, and I wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss. Hope you and your family are doing well 💐

Add me to the not doing the goal team I mean if u have the thing where u can watch ads for 10 gems a day then sure. But if u only earn gems thru food?? How many ovens would we need to buy to do this ?? 3, 4' 5?! That's 15-25 gems I can use to buy a decoration I've been saving for.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok looks like only the stove requires gems. And I only need one. And the longer recipes are from the basic oven & drink machine. I might do it if I can manage with just one teacup stove. Just to unlock all recipes. I couldn?t care less about the prize.

Executive Chef
    Even if I bought 1 gem oven it would be near impossible to finish all the other requirements in 4-5 days.

This is beyond sad, S8 fix this mess.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    What a joke!!! So done with this rediculous app!! NOT COOL Storm 8!!

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    Ok looks like only the stove requires gems. And I only need one. And the longer recipes are from the basic oven & drink machine. I might do it if I can manage with just one teacup stove. Just to unlock all recipes. I couldn?t care less about the prize.
    If I can do it with one gem oven, I will give it a go. I enjoy doing the goals.

A gem oven? seriously storm8? ridiculous😡

Why do they have such long cook times on a 5 day goal?
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Farm Supplier
    As much as I love this game, I'm disappointed with how it seems like they are in a rush to push goals and they've been very sloppy with the releases.

I have an oven but dont want to buy another or gems right now. I guess I'm in the skip bandwagon too.

AnnirasSweets, thank you for everything you do. <3

You know what, I have to earn my gems, I don't have the option to watch videos and get them for free. Or I can pay cash, so I don't think it is right to have a goal, where you have to purchase an item with gems. I won't be dping this goal, and in the future anymore of these oddball requirements (an oven not available to all players/ a recipe not available to all playets from the beginning of goal) I will quit playing. I have played since 2012, but it's beginning to look like my time on this game is over.
    Developers, pay attention what you are doing/requesting. Make it fair for all levels and all players. Think before you put a goal out.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast