Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: May Brunch - 2019 May 16 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    It seems that I will be able to finish this goal after all. I purchased another tea stove (now 3 in total) and I'm waiting for the last 4 coffee cakes. They will be ready in the morning.

This will be the first AND LAST time that I will use gems for a goal. This time I really really wanted the kitty crate because I have a dog and cats themed bakery. But it will be the last time. It's not fair to people who don't have the free gem video's (anymore) and have to purchase them with real money. Not doing that anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    The only reason I am doing this goal is because I had been wanting the Tea Cup stove anyway. The original recipes have a high yield and are gorgeous. I was looking forward to more beautiful recipes, but what do we get? Buttermilk pancakes. The new recipes do not tie in with the look of the original recipes at all. They did the same thing with the Too Pink ovens new recipes last month. I have a few suggestions (although Storm8 does the opposite of what players suggest so not sure why I’m wasting my time):
    *IF GEMS ARE REQUIRED FOR GOAL PLEASE EXTEND GOAL TIME
    *MAKE QUANTITIES REQUIRED MORE REALISTIC
    *IF GEMS ARE REQUIRED FOR PURCHASING OVEN, INCREASE PROFIT AND YEILD TO MAKE IT WORTHWHILE.
    *BRING THE JOY BACK TO BAKERY STORY

Fashion Designer
    I finally completed the goals and get my kittens. This is officially THE MOST EXPENSIVE GOAL I've ever experienced because of the amount of gems I spent doing it. 3 teacup stoves and 6 strawberry cake wallpapers due to the error before, smh. I wish I'd be able to get some more free gems before the 15 days goal started.

Executive Chef
    This is one of those goals where I really wish I could tell exactly how many hours were left, instead of that whole "2 days" thing (which is actually 1 day + an unknown # of hrs). I think I'll finish, possibly on 3 bakeries!

Two accounts get videos-for-gems/speedups, so I generally don't worry about them, but my main bakery may have some trouble. I kept running into issues of dishes finishing right when I wasn't in a position to serve, and I'm not buying more than 2 stoves. Anyway, guess I'll find out!

Agree with fluffyfoot on the look! I would have put these on the pancake stove, even if only one of them is a pancake.

Executive Chef
    Even thow I lost first day because of that big we had,I continued to play at least to open the new recepies. Only with two gem ovens(I had one before and bought one now).....and its totaly doable.
    I havent finish jet,but I need to bake 2 more sets of 8h .....witch will be done before goal ends.
    Its a big adventage when you knoe the steps a head so you can start 3rd stem before you end 2nd.

Executive Chef
    Finished the goals ready for tomorrow's set. Can anyone tell me if the recipes are recycled or new?

New goal starting Tuesday? How many hours left till existing goal ends? I will start in an hour cooking the last 2 coffee cake 8- hour recipe, do I still have time? how do I know how many hours till goal ends?

Just finished, and didn?t get my prize. 😡

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnelea View Post
    New goal starting Tuesday? How many hours left till existing goal ends? I will start in an hour cooking the last 2 coffee cake 8- hour recipe, do I still have time? how do I know how many hours till goal ends?
    If the goal is still on your clipboard, it should be accompanied by a time estimate. This will tell you how much time is left in the goal.

As of this post, there should be just under a day left.

Quote Originally Posted by missbeccalou View Post
    Just finished, and didn?t get my prize. ��
    Please try restarting your game; if you've finished and the goal is no longer on your clipboard, then you should be receiving the prize and it may just be a sync issue.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missbeccalou View Post
    Just finished, and didn?t get my prize. ��
    I couldn't find the prize either but over looked iT somehow... IT was between my easter stuff... My youngest helped my find iT ��
    Otherwise maybe restart like pixiegamer wrote. IT can't be gone!