Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: May Brunch - 2019 May 16 (5 Days)

Executive Chef
    I just woke up here. I looked at the task & it says serve 6 strawberry cakes but shows wallpaper instead. The wallpaper is 3 gems for one! I'm hoping it's the cakes we have to do! Also the oven is 5 gems alone! (Luckily I purchased them before). I hope storm8 isn't gonna do this for future 5 day goals!!

Quote Originally Posted by mamimari View Post
    Attachment 51773Attachment 51774Attachment 51775 This is the goal on IOS. Wallpaper? No way! But you need to buy a new stove, no matter how many you have. Use skip for 2 instead. Reward is : Attachment 51776
    Sure, but if you have no gems, that?s not an option. I have a few, and I?m saving them. I refuse to waste them buying another stove that I already own!

Add me to list of those skipping this goal. Shameful.

Really not pleased with the new goal. You can serve the strawberry cake all day long but it?s not registering on the goal tally. I?m also upset with buying another stove. I already have a couple of them. Why should we continue to buy gems when your game doesn?t work properly? I don?t like being forced into buying something just to play a game. Absolutely ridiculous. Guess I?m skipping this one 😒

The ovens you already have apparently don?t count. They want you to buy more which is stupid. I already had a couple myself and it still wants me to buy another one 🙄

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    Wow. So let me get this straight.

Need a gem oven to complete goal.

Super long recipes for a 5 day goal.

Now there?s a bug where it won?t let you progress to step 2 unless you skip with gems.

Wow. Just wow.
    Omg, the ACCURACY of this post is too good. Just imagine... 22 hr stuff and 12 hr stuff for 5 days. I'm just.... I dont wanna attempt

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe (!) when they fix the glitch with strawberry cake not registering, they will also fix so already owned stoves will also register.
    Of course by then it will probably be too late to complete in time anyway, but I'm holding off buying the stove in any case

I agree. I had to buy 32 more gems to finish the mother?s day goal yesterday. I was mad to see that this goal is starting off with a gem purchase. I?ve done every single goal but this is the first time that I didn?t finish. I?m seriously thinking about skipping this one, which is sad. I don?t know why I still play this game anymore bc I complain now more than I play.

Fashion Designer
    I am torn. I WANT THAT BOX OF KTTENS! I've wasted so many gems trying to get it in the crate.

I Lready have a teacup appliance & would consider spending five or ten gems to get those dang kittens.

But...unsure about wallpaper and if step one stuff isn't registering in the goal, that's a major problem. I have trouble finishing these goals on time, too. So spending gems to participate in a Goal that I cannot finish...

Adding in the fact that I have to spend like 70 gems to skip the first steps because that's the only option...

This is a troublesome decision. I REALLY want those kittens, but I think I have to skip it.

Bummer.
    Last edited by kayjco; 05-17-19 at 04:13 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Will they extend the days since I can’t get past part 1 of the goal ?

I just made 6 strawberry cakes and I didn’t get credit for serving them. Ho hum. Was looking forward to new recipes.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast