Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: May Brunch - 2019 May 16 (5 Days)

Executive Chef
    I not like cat much, however I still buy 2 extra tea oven thing, unfortunately I will not earn the gem I spend in the 2 other oven.

. Anyway. I do goal or try. Hope I get item to have 1 more 1st prize in collection.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see where cutting the portions makes a difference unless you're at a lower level and don't have use of many stoves at one time. One strawberry cake at 4 hours is no different than six strawberry cakes at 4 hours. It's still taking 4 hours of your time to complete the rest of goal 1.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    . Anyway. I do goal or try. Hope I get item to have 1 more 1st prize in collection.
    Also does anyone know what size is Box of Kittens ???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Also does anyone know what size is Box of Kittens ???
    At the first page along with along info, u can see the size with picture, it's 4x4 ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Good for you

I waited cooking because of the glitches and I didnt know what was next. They could have changed the goal entirely. Who knows?
    I just started my latt?'s and made a beginning with the red velvet cakes but they will be ready tomorrow in about 21 hours from now.
    And don't forget that you need a lot of gems if you want to buy more stoves. For the last part you need 10 cakes that need 8 hours to cook on a 5 gems worth of stove. In 4 days. I don't have the gems to purchase more than 2 stoves.
    So FOR ME this will be a hard goal to finish.
    Sorry Annalimanada, ur right About needing more stoves. i already had 2 of them from a while back.. With 10 cakes at part 4 iT's hard with just one or 2 ovens. ... I said somewhere in the commentaar that i think it's crazy of storm8 forcing us more or less to buy ovens to do a goal, that shouldnt have to be like that!
    Never in the 5 years i play can i remember having to buy ovens with gems for a goal. thumb down!

I don't think I will complete this goal because step four is just too difficult. I had one tea cup stove and purchased a second, but even with three and perfect timing it would take 32 hours to make 10 coffee cake required for final step. (My timing tends not to be perfect!) I will unlock the recipes to earn back gems.

Also, I am not happy with the look of the new recipes. The three original recipes were simply beautiful, very bright and colorful. The new recipes are all brown and frankly don't even look like they belong on this appliance. I don't think buttermilk pancakes would be served at a tea party.

I don't mind doing 5 day goals and even purchasing one or two appliances for gems, but they need to be reasonable to accomplish without gems for some who is playing diligently. This one is very challenging at best and impossible if there were no information about next steps on the forum.

Nightclub Owner
    I originally planned on opening the new recipes and ignoring the last goal since I'm not a huge fan of the Cat Crate in general. Then I got through the first three parts quick enough with my three Tea Cup Stoves that I figured I might as well finish and get the free deco.

I'd never purchase any of the cat decos outright - so goal prizes are the only way I'll ever tick that box on my inventory list. The OCD in me is pleased with that notion so looks like I'm in for the long haul. Thankfully I have enough appliance slots open that all I've left to do is the Coffee Cakes so I should finish tomorrow.

Farm Supplier
    I have 3 days left to finish level 3 and 4. Level '3 will take me a day, level 4 requirements is virtually impossible. The other levels only had 3 requirements for reasonable hrs each. I can have 16 stoves out at a time. Each item needs 10 of each, and anywhere from 8-12 hrs each. I have 2 Tea ovens so need to do 5 times of that one, will require 40 hrs. This will.likely be the first time I never finished

sorry s8, sending you off with love.
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Farm Supplier
    I won't be completing this goal. I'm really just hoping to get all the recipes at this point. I have 2 of the Tea Cup Stoves, but clearly that won't be enough to finish.