Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: May Brunch - 2019 May 16 (5 Days)

May 16 ---- 5 day goal

Are the Strawberry cakes registering yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    4 days to complete all of this? Even after the altered goal recipes it would be very very very hard/almost impossible to complete this goal without spending gems to skip some
    if u read all info that AnnirasSweets has posted at the first page, ur able to finish the goal in time.
    Like everyone else i had to wait till the strawberry cake error was fixed, over here iT is 22:15 p.m. My Late 's Will be ready in the morning and i just put on the red velvet cakes because they take 22 hours too. ... It's all About planning and because of all the info iT s not that difficult.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    if u read all info that AnnirasSweets has posted at the first page, ur able to finish the goal in time.
    Like everyone else i had to wait till the strawberry cake error was fixed, over here iT is 22:15 p.m. My Late 's Will be ready in the morning and i just put on the red velvet cakes because they take 22 hours too. ... It's all About planning and because of all the info iT s not that difficult.
    Good for you

I waited cooking because of the glitches and I didnt know what was next. They could have changed the goal entirely. Who knows?
    I just started my latt?'s and made a beginning with the red velvet cakes but they will be ready tomorrow in about 21 hours from now.
    And don't forget that you need a lot of gems if you want to buy more stoves. For the last part you need 10 cakes that need 8 hours to cook on a 5 gems worth of stove. In 4 days. I don't have the gems to purchase more than 2 stoves.
    So FOR ME this will be a hard goal to finish.
    Last edited by annalimanada; 05-17-19 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zumicyh View Post
    I spent 30 gems to skip the 6 Strawberry cake missionCant wait
    So did I.

Executive Chef
    If you start right now, and plan it out perfectly, it can be done with 2 stoves. But you really have to overlap the 2nd & 3rd steps, and the 3rd & 4th as much as you can. Which is unfortunate for everyone, but flat out impossible if you're not someone who visits the forum to find out the steps ahead of time. I feel bad for those players.

Annalimanada: start the rest of your RV cakes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    If you start right now, and plan it out perfectly, it can be done with 2 stoves. But you really have to overlap the 2nd & 3rd steps, and the 3rd & 4th as much as you can. Which is unfortunate for everyone, but flat out impossible if you're not someone who visits the forum to find out the steps ahead of time. I feel bad for those players.

Annalimanada: start the rest of your RV cakes!
    I did a few minutes ago.
    But I had to wait till my strawberry cakes were done. I made a lot of it for the extra gem I needed to buy the tea stove.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Good for you

I waited cooking because of the glitches and I didnt know what was next. They could have changed the goal entirely. Who knows?
    I just started my latt?'s and made a beginning with the red velvet cakes but they will be ready tomorrow in about 21 hours from now.
    And don't forget that you need a lot of gems if you want to buy more stoves. For the last part you need 10 cakes that need 8 hours to cook on a 5 gems worth of stove. In 4 days. I don't have the gems to purchase more than 2 stoves.
    So FOR ME this will be a hard goal to finish.
    If you are not going to use all slots to cook the goal recipes and only the amounts required, you could use the other slots available to try mastering 1 or 2 hours recipes that are on level 0 or 1 to get gems faster otherwise trying to master to level 4 is going to take way too much time.

Good luck!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

One, I cannot believe they asking us to use gems to buy one stove for a 5 day goal. Two, if you are going to ask for gems at least have a nice prize. Three, I am afraid I will not be able to finish the recipes with just one stove and I am not buying another for 5 gems. I will try to finish the goal because I have already started but I will not be doing this again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by angelwoman712 View Post
    One, I cannot believe they asking us to use gems to buy one stove for a 5 day goal. Two, if you are going to ask for gems at least have a nice prize. Three, I am afraid I will not be able to finish the recipes with just one stove and I am not buying another for 5 gems. I will try to finish the goal because I have already started but I will not be doing this again in the future.
    i like the part u say "at least have a nice prize." =)

Rhino Keeper
    Now that I just read that the bug was fixed, I need 4 more hours to bake another (the 8th) strawberry cake after spending gems for a stove on a goal that can't be completed in time. I'm beyond frustrated with this game.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast