This game is super fun, but one thing that really sucks about it is the fact that just about ALL of the nicest items have to be paid for in 'cash', with the second nicest items demanding an absolutely obscene amount of coins in payment!

The fact is that some people simply cannot or will never pay real money for in-game upgrades - in a "fair" world, it should be possible to get at least some of the same things as everyone else without having to spend money, because otherwise it simply creates a wealth divide between players, which actually sucks because there's enough wealth division in our societies without forcing it on digital society too.

I get that the best stuff are premium items and meant to persuade people to pay for them but there are so many compared to the non-premium collection! Why not give the option to trade coins for some of that stuff as well?

Although that brings me onto my final moan which is the cost of the individual items. On no planet ever would a scabby nightclub stool cost $20,000...and the posters must be on loan from Andy Warhol himself to cost that amount each!