Thread: Broken Gloriosa tail gone unnoticed for years and looks terrible + other broken ones

Broken Gloriosa tail gone unnoticed for years and looks terrible + other broken ones

DEAR STORM8...please fix these dragons!

Epic form Gloriosa dragon has some SERIOUS BADLY BROKEN tail issues! Why is this a thing? Its tail looks like it is falling off and barely hanging on!, I love this dragon but its broken tail looks really stupid. It desperately needs some surgery to get its tail reattached because it clearly broke and is falling off!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9E138933-9F58-4198-A9D0-AD935B8354F0.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	51745Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B79DB78E-D94B-489A-B509-5DFA2F7D0DB1.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	51746

Next up...What is wrong with the animation for the gold lion, confectionary style dragons? The animation is horrible. it looks like the dragon is twitching back when it walks and the wing animation is not smooth at all and the wings are no better when flying and you can clearly see exposed base of the tail when it flies doesnt look good at all! Seems like a rush job. I paid a lot of money for this dragon too!

Name:	E48868DF-D9B8-461B-A2A7-19588610447C.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	51747

Also, why does epic form sunrise dragon only have ONE LEG?!? WHY has no one EVER said anything about this one legged dragon? It has goT ONE LEG! What happened to its other leg?

Name:	E04EA1C5-5454-45EB-812A-159FBF4F991D.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	51744

Anyone else got some messed up, broken dragons to share? Post away and let us hope and wish they might get fixed one day...
    Last edited by AraRaider; 05-13-19 at 01:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    What happened to its other leg? It was lost in battle, of course! 😉

Rhino Keeper
    The arcane type in trading portal is broken too. The symbol looks as if it's always selected even if it's not and I've checked multiple accounts on multiple devices. It's screwed up. Also on Android only the dragons types in the market scroll bar goes behind the other menus. If only they cared about anything other than just dropping dragons and items regardless if they are broken or sell or if people even have the room to buy and place them. Plus half the dragons types are just hidden from us using for no reason.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-15-19 at 10:20 AM. Reason: removed off topic comment

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    What happened to its other leg? It was lost in battle, of course! ��

Lmao, they should put that in the Sunrise dragon’s description. Lol. Although I imagine it would loook seriously sad trying to drag itself around on its one leg...poor thing. But MAN I hope they fix glorious and gold lion. I doubt they’ll fix golf lion but glorious has a bit more a chance because that’s easier to fix than the awful lazy rush job animation on gold lion.

Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    The arcane type in trading portal is broken too. The symbol looks as if it's always selected even if it's not and I've checked multiple accounts on multiple devices. It's screwed up. Also on Android only the dragons types in the market scroll bar goes behind the other menus. If only they cared about anything other than just dropping dragons and items regardless if they are broken or sell or if people even have the room to buy and place them. Plus half the dragons types are just hidden from us using for no reason. None of their employees are dedicated players of this game or like other devs they'd be on top of all this stuff and it would not exist
    Hmmm I don’t think I’ve noticed that before. I’ll have to look at it when my
    Dragons aren’t being traded for essence. Can’t access it until the trade is done!

Rhino Keeper
    I can’t recall any dragons with missing parts, lol, but one dragon in particular, Dread Captain, has such poor resolution it’s awful. Not cool for such a good battler and expensive too. It should be sharp, and clear. When I put him in the arena I have to look away to avoid embarrassing him, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    I can’t recall any dragons with missing parts, lol, but one dragon in particular, Dread Captain, has such poor resolution it’s awful. Not cool for such a good battler and expensive too. It should be sharp, and clear. When I put him in the arena I have to look away to avoid embarrassing him, lol.
    I have not seen Dread captain before except from pictures but I am curious so
    I will add you as a neighbor to come see if you don‘t mind! Speaking of bad resolution you know what else has absolutely terrible resolution when you zoom in to look at it is the Flower Fountain decoration. You see how everything else around it is clean and sharp? Well this flower fountain was clearly not meant to be that big and was blown up and it is rather blurry. It doesn‘t match the clean, clear crisp quality of all the other items, habitats and decorations around it unfortunately...which is a real pity because I really love it I just hate that it‘s so blurry! At least the good thing is that it isn‘t that noticeable
    When zoomed out.

Still though, no staff has said anything about Gloriosa‘s broken tail. :I I wonder if I need to send in a ticket so that they see it‘s poor tail is broken and in dire need of surgery to be fixed. It is clearly NOT supposed to look like that I think the animator got a little distracted when working on the tail because there is no way that is how it is meant to look.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~