Thread: Looking for Balloon Dragon.

Looking for Balloon Dragon.

Hello, I am totally new to this. I am trying to find a Balloon Dragon. I am on the Bingo game and it keeps asking for a Balloon Dragon. I have a Hot Air Balloon Dragon. Is this the same thing? This is the first time I have ever posted over here. Been with Dragon Story from the beginning. Just recently threw away my notebook with my breeding combinations. Now, I wish I had kept it!

Thanks

Andrea

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeslayer2014 View Post
    Hello, I am totally new to this. I am trying to find a Balloon Dragon. I am on the Bingo game and it keeps asking for a Balloon Dragon. I have a Hot Air Balloon Dragon. Is this the same thing? This is the first time I have ever posted over here. Been with Dragon Story from the beginning. Just recently threw away my notebook with my breeding combinations. Now, I wish I had kept it!

Thanks

Andrea
    Hi Andrea,
    They are different. Balloon dragon is a Rare, pink and green dragon that is breedable.
    Hot Air Balloon is Ultra Rare, blue/yellow/red, and you won him from an event.
    Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the information! I am so relieved to know it really does exist. I didn’t know someone had answered my question. I was going through trying to see if someone had, and found your answer. Is there somewhere else where I can find breeding combos? I need a couple again and I don’t remember them. Case in point, Night Dragon. Thanks.

To get the Night Dragon, you’ll need to breed Blue with Purple (Water and Magic).

You could also breed:
    Black + Black
    Diamond + Black

Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeslayer2014 View Post
    Thanks for the information! I am so relieved to know it really does exist. I didn’t know someone had answered my question. I was going through trying to see if someone had, and found your answer. Is there somewhere else where I can find breeding combos? I need a couple again and I don’t remember them. Case in point, Night Dragon. Thanks.
    Hi, Night dragon can be bred using Blue and Purple, like Magic and Water dragons. There are many other combos that will work but please note, this combo can give you many other dragons like Coral, Neo Bubble etc. Night is 23 hours to breed. You will need a black sands habitat or one that includes the color black. Make sure you can afford the habitat and the time it takes to build it before breeding. I have more tips for you I will leave in your messages. Go to the top of this page when you are logged in, see Bulletin & to the right will be in yellow to click your visitor messages.
    If you are at a level to play Bingo, the boosts might come in handy to hurry this dragon along for you.
    You are also welcome to message me by clicking on my ID snd going to my visitor messages, that way you won't have to hunt around for an answer.
    I hope you are lucky and get Night soon!

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Hi, Night dragon can be bred using Blue and Purple, like Magic and Water dragons. There are many other combos that will work but please note, this combo can give you many other dragons like Coral, Neo Bubble etc. Night is 23 hours to breed. You will need a black sands habitat or one that includes the color black. Make sure you can afford the habitat and the time it takes to build it before breeding. I have more tips for you I will leave in your messages. Go to the top of this page when you are logged in, see Bulletin & to the right will be in yellow to click your visitor messages.
    If you are at a level to play Bingo, the boosts might come in handy to hurry this dragon along for you.
    You are also welcome to message me by clicking on my ID snd going to my visitor messages, that way you won't have to hunt around for an answer.
    I hope you are lucky and get Night soon!
    LOL!

Shadeslayer may be new to the forum, but he is a high-level player; he mentioned that he's been with DS from the beginning and just recently lost his breeding notebook. Hence my minimalistic explanation LOL! But it never hurts to have more information and the offer of help through PMs is great

He's already expanded to the area that needs 35 Marble Keys, two plots more than I have

Executive Chef
    Deadpixel and puntamita, you are both so helpful! 😀😀😀😀😀🌸🍀🍄🌻🌺💙