Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 05/10 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2019)

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCEDCAFE-06F3-4F87-BF81-D2C69351859F.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	253.7 KB 
ID:	51937

Nightclub Owner
    Wow - my Lady Treeple just dropped 25 energy. This just cements the Treeples as one of my favorite species in CS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Wow - my Lady Treeple just dropped 25 energy. This just cements the Treeples as one of my favorite species in CS.
    How do the Treeples enhance gameplay? I have some, but I can't figure out the best use of them. Also, I'm one tent prize away or one tower away from the Lady Treeple. Those drops from Rainbow Ali's made this so much more enjoyable. I hope this occurs again in the future.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    How do the Treeples enhance gameplay? I have some, but I can't figure out the best use of them. Also, I'm one tent prize away or one tower away from the Lady Treeple. Those drops from Rainbow Ali's made this so much more enjoyable. I hope this occurs again in the future.
    I definitely agree. When we have to rely solely on tent prizes to get the new pet it is the farthest thing from enjoyable!

As for Treeples, I always leave mine out and collect from them whenever possible. They have great drops: aside from Wood, Sap and Living Wood they almost always drop Patch of Tall Grass, Plant in Log and Wooden Beams. I often wish they would create a rock counterpart that would drop rock choppables. Since they added the Treeples, several events have used their drops and they work for WW goals as well. I know it's not a lot of coins I'm saving but I'm all about pinching pennies - even imaginary ones, lol.

Executive Chef
    How did I miss the Swan Pond in the Baron's tent!!! I swear I've never seen it before and now it's on sale for 200 gems. I've got every other pond (I think) except that one. That one is really pretty.
    I'll take my chances and see if it shows up in my tent sometime again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You're so lucky. Mine has only given 2 energy. I don't even recall anything higher.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    How did I miss the Swan Pond in the Baron's tent!!! I swear I've never seen it before and now it's on sale for 200 gems. I've got every other pond (I think) except that one. That one is really pretty.
    I'll take my chances and see if it shows up in my tent sometime again.
    I hope they show up in the tent again. I managed to get only one and it's better than mermaid ponds. Plus it's very pretty

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've had drops of 2 energy every time except once when it was 3...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've had drops of 2 energy every time except once when it was 3...
    I'm a fan of items with multiple drops. Since she's a treeple, why can't she have regular treeple drops on top of the guaranteed 2+ energy?

Fashion Designer
    Yay just got a tide dragon in my tent. What's even more amazing is that it took only 9 cabbages to get him. My personal record so far.
    I didn't even get the flower fountain once and I kinda want it. Does anyone know how many days are left on the Treeple goal's timer and when is the next tent refresh?

Oh found it. Goal ends on 6/5 so it's likely that the tent will switch out this Friday.
    Last edited by Melany77; 06-01-19 at 07:52 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast