Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 05/10 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2019)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I got 12 rainbow towers from my Alis which counted toward the goal since the towers are one of the tent prizes this month.
    did your alis drop those this month? or had they been dropping them all along? cause i have 4 rainbow towers. and a few other of the prizes in this month
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    did your alis drop those this month? or had they been dropping them all along? cause i have 4 rainbow towers. and a few other of the prizes in this month
    The rainbow Alis have always dropped rainbow towers (and other stuff including rainbow pot) but only towers dropped after the Lady Treeple goal appeared would count toward the goal. The tower also drops from the troll token trade during monster hunt so I'm sure most people have lots, hundreds, of them. Similarly you may have spellbound faeries or tide dragons or others, but only those won/bought since May 10 count. Hope I answer your question.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    The rainbow Alis have always dropped rainbow towers (and other stuff including rainbow pot) but only towers dropped after the Lady Treeple goal appeared would count toward the goal. The tower also drops from the troll token trade during monster hunt so I'm sure most people have lots, hundreds, of them. Similarly you may have spellbound faeries or tide dragons or others, but only those won/bought since May 10 count. Hope I answer your question.
    gotcha. only because i remember the "prize" back around valentine's day & someone people just had to pull some of their stuff out of storage and it counted
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Lady Treeple drops:
    1st drop: $250, Red Petal, 7 Energy
    2nd drop: $250, White Petal, 4 Energy
    3rd drop: $250, Purple Petal, 6 Energy
    4th drop: $250, Blue Petal, 7 Energy
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 05-24-19 at 07:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    gotcha. only because i remember the "prize" back around valentine's day & someone people just had to pull some of their stuff out of storage and it counted
    I did try to pull mine out of storage and it did not count towards goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I did try to pull mine out of storage and it did not count towards goal.
    It wasn't pulling the items out of storage that counted. It was that we could either use those items to collect from or do crafts, which could then result in us getting one of the items in the tent - which counted towards the total. I.e. It is only things we get as new that count.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 rainbow Ali?s but so far hasn?t dropped anything, it is very rare for me that they drops extra?s.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I have 2 rainbow Ali?s but so far hasn?t dropped anything, it is very rare for me that they drops extra?s.
    I have 4, and I sometimes get an deco from them. Since the beginning on this cycle I got 1 rainbow tower and a few arches.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have 4, and I sometimes get an deco from them. Since the beginning on this cycle I got 1 rainbow tower and a few arches.
    I have 9 Rainbow Alis and I'm only getting one Rainbow Tower from the lot of them at a rate of maybe every other day. I've collected seven so far and am hoping for another five in the next 16 days.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I bought a couple of things from the Tent and had a few towers drop so I have the treeple. Graphics are so detailed.

Energy drops are 2+.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast